Thread: New File Sharing Website!

Hey guys just asking this amazing forum, for some feedback on google.com. If anyone has any ideas for new sections on the site or any requests etc please leave a message. Also please click on banners as all money is going towards a case against the record industry, which we are helping out with.

Thanks loads guys, and keep filesharing alive.

Mes

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    seems a pretty cool site, nice one

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    cheers man. taken ages to get a large news database etc. but ive been reworking the graphics etc. so it looks better now than it used to.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Just FYI, there may be problems with the "click on the banner " part of your post. Anytime there's advertising involved, no matter what the qualifier might be, it's requested that you run it by a Mod or Admin before posting. If there's any complaints of course it will need to be removed.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Filesuneed is not new .

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    no its not new, but i have just recently updated all the graphics etc. im finding it very hard to build a community. although we recieve like 200hits a day no one leaves messages etc. i wonder if anyone has any tips on how to do this. also if anyone would like to be an admin add news etc. ?

finally sorry bout saying click on the banners. but i have a friend who worked on napster amongst other things and is sueing some part of the record industry for loss of earnings etc so im giving the money to that.

mes