Thread: TT invite request application

kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3

Arrow

Hi guys ,

I am very fond of music and love to leave with the music . I was hearing from few days that tt has open invite again so i was think ing that if some one can invite me to tt as because i am trying to getting there from last two years ans still can't get in i am a good at seeding and leeching have 1gibit seedbox for seeding and can be onlie for 24 hours in the forum and irc and i have nice ratio on all other site and irc an i can ever give proof if somebody tell me through pm . I know everybody like to trade such a high level tracker invite and nobody is giving it to me free but i still think hat some are still tehre who can still jusge the good usr to let her in and prove that he or she who has invited the user is best for tt and more over i can give any proof who is taking chance to invite me .

why i want to get there ?

I love music so much and my favourite is trance u know tiesto my favourite and i love to listen its so cool and pleasent to ears and like to leave the life with it . My morning starts with music and goes all the day with music and at night i sleep by listening the music so u can see how music i am music addicted .

why should i think i am applicable to apply for tt ?

As regarding torrenting i must tell that there will be no problem in seeding and leeching from me as i have seedbox with 100Mbit and home sonnection with 2MB/sec so there will be no problem in uplaod and downloading , and remaining is that being active i can give u proof for that also by asking to my favourite tracker that how much active i am on forums and on irc .

why should a inviter believe me that i am speaking the truth and why should he invite me ?

I am not telling that he believe me but ya if he ask forproof i can give him screenshot of my favourite account and can talk to there tracker owners that how much i am active there and i can give u assurity that i will never let u down in any pointof life so u can be rest assured that u can belive me .

I am not sure that after writing so much that i wil get invite because there are many people who .only like to spam my thread and also not sure that my thread is readen by that actual person who can justify my but i am sure one day i will get a invite there because atlast i am trying it for last two years and i know "Paience is the Virtue " so iwill wait - wait .

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Itachi's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    is Mumbai in Japan ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    No, India/ I think Japan would be 60mbit+

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bump

closed for SPAM plzz anybody can help me in getting invite to tt if possible i can prove what ever u say to me
    Last edited by kite; 06-28-2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cananybody kindly invite me to tt because i am looking for this tt for last two years and still now i can't get in and i have no problem in seeding or leeching so can anybody invite me and i can give u any proof wanted by the inviter help me out friends .

bump
    Last edited by kite; 06-30-2008 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost