Thread: KeyWeb.de Servers

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I've been testing a lot of companies lately, for personal use and experience, I'm always looking for a new stable box to "test" some torrents out on..

So I've come upon Keyweb. I'm not too sure about if they're resellers or not, so I'd like to know if any of you guys have experience with them. Are they strict on torrents? Do they cap/throttle? Do they get raided frequently? etc.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Keyweb will boot you the minute they see you torrenting, without fail, no questions, no refunds.

ie.hosting are the torrenting keyweb resellers, who are less strict obviously, but need to make a profit and their customer care can sometimes be not what most expect, but I'm sure there is enough info about ie.hosting for me not to have to repeat everything over again.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i used them for about 4 months and while the vps's suck the rootds(upgraded) was good and not a peep about torrenting and i used 2tb month or more. got ~10 down and 7-8 up(higher and disk would overload)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Keyweb is not an reseller, they are root data center
    but any hick up, any catch, any support request who who will see some torrent or some mp3 or any like that, Server gets coted, No refund, no discussion,

hosting-ie is the reseller of them. and they are ok, give second chances so far.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMan80 View Post
    Keyweb is not an reseller, they are root data center
    but any hick up, any catch, any support request who who will see some torrent or some mp3 or any like that, Server gets coted, No refund, no discussion,

hosting-ie is the reseller of them. and they are ok, give second chances so far.

LOL is that not what the major said.