Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting FSC

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I know, I know..probably not going to happen, but I have to try. I don't cheat, I don't trade. I do however use my accounts, I am active on forums, I help out where and when I can.I have a dedicated server in which I seed (along with do other things) from. Yes, I have an active thread looking for a ScT invite also. These are the two I would like the most. I have heard so much about both and look forward in joining and contributing to each. Any help or consideration is much appreciated. Screens of some sites below.
    Thank You for your time.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yuf345&s=3
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nssufb&s=3
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2csfh1e&s=3

If you need more please let me know as I would like to join.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    dude, you are looking for a lot of things well i will make a friendly comment,no offense implied, you request sct,then you jumped to scl then you jump from there to fsc. It kinda gives me the idea that you are a real collector. I mean, take one, stick to one, i understand people wanting bitmetv, blackcats or other things. But the tracker you requested as far as i know are not specialized on certain one. You may find games and so forth on them especially the latest ones... But why do you seek this much? i am really concerned, i wish you best luck my friend
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-27-2008 at 12:21 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'm looking for these two because they are the two I want. Yes, I have jumped around, but I use EVERY account I have, I do NOT collect them as some sort of status symbol. I'm just trying to get the best content,speed and pre-times. As an uploader to another site, scene release pre-times are important to me. I'm sorry if it looks funky or you are concerned over it, but there is no deception at all in my requests.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    dude, you are looking for a lot of things

hypocrite.........

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    it is not for me to judge anyway since i have neither of them, we shall create a dictionary for terms like collector, trader and so forth since terms change from person to person. They are all relative anyway good luck my friend

edit: i would call myself socrat my friend ahaha
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-26-2008 at 11:41 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I wanna see how this turns out >.>

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    it is not for me to judge anyway since i have neither of them
    U sure comment a lot about S*T in all your previous Posts, for someone that does NOT have S*T??......

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    who the hell is talking about sct now? and you use the same smiles all the way

i just saw my post, and it is because he wanted that one before, then jumped to scl then to somewhereelse, what was i supposed to say there? he requested it, then jumped to him, then jumped to her, and they and bla bla bla?
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-26-2008 at 11:54 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    who the hell is talking about sct now? and you use the same smiles all the way

i just saw my post, and it is because he wanted that one before, then jumped to scl then to somewhereelse, what was i supposed to say there? he requested it, then jumped to him, then jumped to her, and they and bla bla bla?
    Look at your replied post up top......saying he is jumping from FSC to SCT. vice versa......
    anyway, i won't give U a "hard" time... IF U give me that RS - 5 month acct........Deal?....j/k

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I admitted in my original post (scroll up) that I had an active thread open requesting ScT, there is NO deception involved here. You don't see me jumping on your thread saying negative things about you or your offer do you? Sorry for those who had to read this stuff on this thread.
    I shall re-iterate again for those who don't read well. I HAVE an active thread open requesting ScT also. The ScL one should be closed. I honestly want to join FSC and YES ScT also. I am NOT hiding ANY fact about this and don't appreciate being called a collector or what have you, because it is just NOT the case. If you don't have either of these please refrain from making unsubstantiated accusations or claims.
    Thank you for your time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast