Thread: A signature rules clarification, please

From the Signature & Avatar Rules Thread...
    Invite giveaways and requests should also be kept to the Invites section.
    I don't want to name any names, and I don't want to seem like I'm forming my own one-man gestapo here (I actually want to see if I can do it, too), but I have seen many signatures requesting invites; and I just want to make sure whether this rule is still being, or will ever continue being enforced...
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    There should be no requesting or giving of invites/accounts in signatures. It essentially putting the information in every section you've ever posted in.

yo

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Report those members by clicking the report button in the post ()

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Alright. Thanks for the quick responses
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Well thing is were a big light on this since theres alot of it. The opinion that I have is if you have access to post in the invites section then you get a pass. Those that have been members for more than a month and have more than two posts essentially. If you are new member then you dont get a pass and will have the sig removed and get a warning or an infraction for it...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Well you know my feelings on this one (as do many members who've been on the receiving end ) but it might be a good idea to clarify the rule a little.
    Get together and decide whether it should be allowed first, mind.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    If I see any invite giveaways or requests in signatures I will remove them. The rules seem pretty clear to me.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    There should be no requesting or giving of invites/accounts in signatures. It essentially putting the information in every section you've ever posted in.
    will do that as well.thanx