Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide To Avoid Fake Mp3s!

cborga1985
    Originally posted by Bryanhoop@16 August 2003 - 00:22
    Why would I ever download a 128kbps song? In my right mind?
    It was an example!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    The best way of avoiding those fakes is: Use Soulseek

Enough said.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rocktron@16 August 2003 - 13:31
    The best way of avoiding those fakes is: Use Soulseek

Enough said.
    You are spot on there.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    dammit Rocktron thats exactly what I was gonna say!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I typed this yesterday but the board messed up and I didn't want to type again but the most effective way which is about 99.9% for me, to get the right song all u do is just auto search 5 or 7 times then align your bandwidth from greatest to least by cliking the bandwidth tab then u will see all the ones at the top have plenty of users about 30-1000 with outrageous bandwidth about 3000+ that's the RIAA fucked up songs so just scroll down to a file with about 2-8 users with about 300-400 bandwidth and that's the song and most time they will have 192 quality if you're lucky that's what I do and it never fails me.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    cborga1985
    Originally posted by Gre1@16 August 2003 - 11:21
    I typed this yesterday but the board messed up and I didn't want to type again but the most effective way which is about 99.9% for me, to get the right song all u do is just auto search 5 or 7 times then align your bandwidth from greatest to least by cliking the bandwidth tab then u will see all the ones at the top have plenty of users about 30-1000 with outrageous bandwidth about 3000+ that's the RIAA fucked up songs so just scroll down to a file with about 2-8 users with about 300-400 bandwidth and that's the song and most time they will have 192 quality if you're lucky that's what I do and it never fails me.  
    This also works, most of the time I do what I posted though. Also, people we are talking about Kazaa Lite K++. If you want to use SoulSeek or someother p2p software use it but the info on third party software is not needed. This was posted for fans of Kazaa Lite K++, not slow SoulSeek.

Btw I added your method to the guide!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by cborga1985+16 August 2003 - 19:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cborga1985 @ 16 August 2003 - 19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@16 August 2003 - 11:21
    I typed this yesterday but the board messed up and I didn&#39;t want to type again but the most effective way which is about 99.9% for me, to get the right song all u do is just auto search 5 or 7 times then align your bandwidth from greatest to least by cliking the bandwidth tab then u will see all the ones at the top have plenty of users about 30-1000 with outrageous bandwidth about 3000+ that&#39;s the RIAA fucked up songs so just scroll down to a file with about 2-8 users with about 300-400 bandwidth and that&#39;s the song and most time they will have 192 quality if you&#39;re lucky that&#39;s what I do and it never fails me. &nbsp;
    This also works, most of the time I do what I posted though. Also, people we are talking about Kazaa Lite K++. If you want to use SoulSeek or someother p2p software use it but the info on third party software is not needed. This was posted for fans of Kazaa Lite K++, not slow SoulSeek.

Btw I&#39;ve used SoulSeek, IT&#39;S SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Utter Crap in my opinion.
    Full, quality, albums ---&#62; SoulSeek
    Ppl who are not serious about getting a nice Music Collection,
    keep using K Lite ---&#62; keep making these tutorials.
    Btw, pretty good tutorial, Thank You.
    Obviously i dont have a need for it but im sure someone does.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I have full quality albums on my tracker but there not from kazaa or soulseek and there not released.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    cborga1985
    I use K-Lite and I have a nice music collection. It&#39;s called listening to the files and knowing what you are looking for, which is why I made my guide. If follow my guide and the method by Gre1, you will find better results.

Btw I got one cd off SoulSeek and I did&#39;t like the interface and the quality was not any better than Kazaa Lite K++&#39;s. Mp3&#39;s on SoulSeek are usually 192, which I can get off Kazaa Lite K++ with no problem.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    wats the address i wanna c wat this site is all bout

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast