Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What.cd

This site is getting lots of hype, people keep calling it the next Oink. I was never a member to oink.. or any private tracker for that matter. What is your experience with What?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Xhester's Avatar Linux Lover BT Rep: +4
    is good, but Waffles is better
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
    Linus Torvalds

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well nearly 200k torrents ain't bad at all, this is comparable to waffles

i don't remember how many torrents oink had when they were shut down but i still don't see the same depth in those two successors

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm really noob when it comes to private trackers. All the acronyms on this website is mind-boggling, and it seems it is frowned upon to reveal them.. .. what.cd, waffles, and demonoid are the only ones I know..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    what.cd<waffles

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by starless View Post
    I'm really noob when it comes to private trackers. All the acronyms on this website is mind-boggling, and it seems it is frowned upon to reveal them.. .. what.cd, waffles, and demonoid are the only ones I know..
    Well don't run before you can walk.

It isn't a race you enter on your first day and know everything by the finish at the end of the day. If it takes you months of reading, learning, listening and observing, then you will be all the better for it.

Take time to read all the stickies, to hang around and get involved, and then when your first month is up and you can ask for & give invites, then you will know a lot more than you did.

And one piece of advice, learn to use the search function, I can bet most of your questions have been asked many times before.

And lastly, it's all about the fun & enjoyment and getting involved. just don't expect the moon so early
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    @ starless:

You may find the WTAW thread interesting if you want to know about some trackers. Just don't take the rarity too seriously.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...atings-298328/

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    In my experience Waffles is better than What - simply from experience
    I found much I like on Waffles I did not find on What...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    @bblogs i don't really think he can view WTAW cause he is just a noob and he must he a member for at least 30days to be allowed to enter the invite section

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Lately, I've become more fond of what.cd because of how it looks. Slowly I think What.CD will become better than waffles. The way it is setup is really convenient and a lot easier to browse. I've also noticed that waffles have more 0 seeder torrents showing up, it can get a little annoying at times.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast