Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulgarian pirates sell warez movies on the street!

r00t's Avatar MUUUUUUH? BT Rep: +1

Urgent

Hi FST, I sit down on holiday in Bulgaria, Golden Sands. And when me and my family is out to explore the city, I see a lot of stalls selling pirate copied movies. In my own opinion, it is bad style that people download things for free and does not do anything to get the movies and then sell it just for the stupid tourists ..

What is your opinion of this?

Here is the way it works:
    You just go to a stall and order a new movie as eg Kung Fu Panda, you should come again next day and, get your movie.
    Last edited by r00t; 07-06-2008 at 03:38 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    pirate copied movies are sold everywhere dude not only in Bulgaria, but there are others to judge them

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    r00t's Avatar MUUUUUUH? BT Rep: +1
    I have never seen in other countries that you just can go on the street and buy the new movies just released in the cinema.

I think it is laborious to see such a thing .. And unfortunately there is nothing to do against it :/

And something I think is very strange is that the police here do nothing against it, they go every day past the stalls selling the movies without doing anything. It is ridiculous...
    Last edited by r00t; 07-06-2008 at 04:00 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    unfortunately there is nothing to do against it :/
    that's right dude

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by r00t View Post
    I have never seen in other countries that you just can go on the street and buy the new movies just released in the cinema.

It is ridiculous...
    Come 2 London mate, There r Chinese everywhere selling illegal copies, I ve even seen Ol Bill chasing em. Many of em stopped last year, I spose cuz of the Ol Bill, but there are still people out there tring to sell em..."You want DVD, you Want DVD? Gygy gygy"

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    in most third world countries this is a normal thing. and the police don't see this as a crime. they got better things to do(smart police ).

edit:sometimes in asia movies get out to the streets even before they get pred in topsites...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    when i was last time in new york man in his thirties came to me and my friend and told us "Hello guys hashish marijuana?"

Quote Originally Posted by jayz707 View Post
    in most third world countries this is a normal thing. and the police don't see this as a crime. they got better things to do(smart police ).
    i wouldn't call bulgaria "third world country" dude, the are already in EU as u probably don't know and their economy is getting better every year but this is kind of OT
    Last edited by h1ronakamura; 07-06-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Pirated movies are sold all over..

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    waki's Avatar HA!
    this is really standard everywhere imo
    you can't spell ballin' without allin

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    mate i didn't mean that bulgaria is a third world country. but this is common in east European nations(or is it former soviet union stuff?...), Russia, Malaysia(which is also not a thrid world country)....etc etc

i think this happens everywhere in the world but in some countries its done in the open, basically nobody thinks of it as a crime in some countries. but in some its crime and its done in discrete....

@waki: nice tracker you got over there
    Last edited by jayz707; 07-06-2008 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast