Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: what happened to FTN?

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2king View Post
    woohoo glad to see its back, was starting to miss the place

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    good job B! glad to see ftn back

i will miss the packs that were on the site though, hope uploaders will put some back
    hello long time no see, your doing well now a mod eh. hows things
    hi there,

yeah purple fits me ain't it

good to see you back

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Hmm Ok I have tried https and http and still cant connect. Am confused on one thing, I have had my account for a very long time, am hoping I dont loose it and have to sign up all over again. Hopefully I will be able to connect to it soon, probably have to just wait for the dns to clear up for me Guess we shall wait and see.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I didn't think I would still have my account but I do and very glad it's back again. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I believe that FTN will come back sronger than before.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It is not working for me.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    no work,problems dns,plz help

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't know if anyone has an answer to this. I lost my membership and because of that I'm assuming the two people I invited lost theirs as well .
    If I am re invited to the site will I be able to in turn re invite them?
    I can provide some proof that we were all members.

Or is it a whole new ballgame beginning now and let the invites fall where they may and tough luck for the newcomers?

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has an answer to this. I lost my membership and because of that I'm assuming the two people I invited lost theirs as well .
    If I am re invited to the site will I be able to in turn re invite them?
    I can provide some proof that we were all members.

Or is it a whole new ballgame beginning now and let the invites fall where they may and tough luck for the newcomers?
    Come to the support channel and wait with the others. I'm still trying to think of how to handle this, however I'm currently swamped with other site issues.. So you might have to hang around for a bit.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Come to the support channel and wait with the others. I'm still trying to think of how to handle this, however I'm currently swamped with other site issues.. So you might have to hang around for a bit.
    No worries I know that you have more important things to deal with.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I idled in the support channel too, and I'm guessing my account is disabled. You mentioned something about hitting /msg !invite. And when I did all that happened was another tab opened in Opera, that said !invite in it.

So I'm not sure what that means. But it did look like you guys were very busy in there, so I just left to not add to all the confusion. I'll just wait patiently until I can finally access the site and see if my account is still active. And if it isn't, hopefully my inviter will get the chance to re-invite me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    idleling the support chan rocks.
    join me over there guys. we had a nice party within the last hours.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast