Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elektronik, Musicvids, Bithumen

nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    this isn't a GA..
    Sssshh, i hope xenix doesnt know this...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    It is ALWAYS better to give away then to trade away. Have a few giveaways, make some friends. There are a lot of knowledgeable and giving people here. But just about EVERY one of them hates (or dislikes) people who trade. I personally don't blame them either. The traders don't seem to care (or think) that when they received the invite to the site (by the kind person who invited them) they are trying to now trade, directly effects the original person who invited the said trader in the first place (especially if they trade the invite/account to someone who just hit's n runs). Often people get warned (or in some cases have their invites or accounts disabled), all because the person they originally invited was an ass and traded the account to some idiot.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    It is ALWAYS better to give away then to trade away. Have a few giveaways, make some friends. There are a lot of knowledgeable and giving people here. But just about EVERY one of them hate (or dislike) people who trade. I personally don't blame them either. The traders don't seem to care (or think) that when they received the invite to the site (by the kind person who invited them) they are trying to now trade, directly effects the original person who invited the said trader in the first place (especially if they trade the invite/account to someone who just hit's n runs). Often people get warned (or in some cases have their invites or accounts disabled), all because the person they originally invited was an ass and traded the account to some idiot.
    +1 He's right.
    Thank God im not a trader

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    It is ALWAYS better to give away then to trade away. Have a few giveaways, make some friends. There are a lot of knowledgeable and giving people here. But just about EVERY one of them hates (or dislikes) people who trade. I personally don't blame them either. The traders don't seem to care (or think) that when they received the invite to the site (by the kind person who invited them) they are trying to now trade, directly effects the original person who invited the said trader in the first place (especially if they trade the invite/account to someone who just hit's n runs). Often people get warned (or in some cases have their invites or accounts disabled), all because the person they originally invited was an ass and traded the account to some idiot.
    definitely dont agree, being trader doesnt mean that they dont feel obliged to be loyal to their inviters...He gotta be a real j....to betray their trust, other than that, i dont think trading is such a bad action, we all trade in the real life, you give money to buy bread and so forth, this is the basic trade that we have... On the internet, you might label others as ''tie-wearer, fatty. self-indulgent and capitalist seeking only profit, but this is not the case at all. I think before judging someone, get a friend who trades and try to understand his motives before you pass judgements... Though i agree, there are some as... who harm the inviters...but not all of them are evil at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12