Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovethescene.net

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    -what makes this tracker different to other scene trackers?
    the design, nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    -why should people join?
    because it is 10000th p2p site, a TRUE p2p lover must support each other.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ok just a question.Do you think that design is more important than sharing?And building a nice community?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i value torrents most, as long as i am able to get what i want, i am good.

at the same time, for me it is important to know who i am sharing with. Like a sense of community.

design, and other features are secondary.

edit: ignore my prevous comment btw, i was being sarchasmatic, if there is such a word xD
    Last edited by squirr3l; 07-03-2008 at 06:01 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Ok why not get to know us? What have you got to loose? Also if we aint got what you want just request it

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    can't be bothered, sorry.

i use limited site, like 7, and they fulfill my torrenting "needs" to great extend.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    I just registered in lovethescene.net

I am a complete noob to private tracker stuff, hence I don't have accounts in any Top private tracker sites this will be my first trial experience with a private torrent site

hoping for good experience
    WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0

wvcidfjoguarm

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancer View Post
    Ok just a question.Do you think that design is more important than sharing?And building a nice community?
    there are hundreds of scene trackers out there that offer the same, more or better content like yours. every single one of them is looking for new members. it's a tough competition. those who survive usually have a unique selling point, make a good impression and have well known staff.

the tracker design/layout is the only thing people see when they visit the url you provided us with. it's like a personal business card you hand over to new possible customers.

sometimes you get beautiful, stylish and well designed business cards that attract your attention. sometimes they look cheap and ugly.

you never get a second chance to make a first impression. the first impression you get of a new tracker is the front page. it highly influences the decision wether people will sign up or not. good designs skills make people curious. they want to know more about the tracker and will eventually sign up. it also convinces people that staff took some time and effort to create the tracker.

believe it or not. an appealing design is crititcal for new trackers.

i'm not writing this to diss your tracker. in fact i wish you all the best. i just noticed that many new tracker promoters that advertise here have terrible marketing skills.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thank you polarbear for that.And i see your point we can change the design np i was just interested for people to come and share.I'll work on it Thanks again

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanks for letting us know.

I wish you good luck.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    who needs a tracker like that ? most people here have sct and others

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast