Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV staff... rumors mean nothing!!!

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    You're correct, rumors mean nothing. I'll let you watch one of their admins - Ibslice aka Q - in action, without any further comment from me:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-hav...116/postcount7

I think you should put the link to the whole thread, context is relevant.
    I canīt agree with what ibslice stated there, of course, but things are more clear when you can watch the whole picture.
    ... I did link to the thread, you just have to scroll up and down.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    Ok I decided to open this thread tribute to BitmeTV staff...
    Ali-g, Are you living in some sort of vacuum? Do you not feel uncomfortable,an air of condescension when you visit their forums? The fear of getting warned for making the smallest mistake such as posting for help in their help forums?(Yes even they get warned sometimes,its that ridiculous!).

I'm not even gonna start with Tvip as he's a complete gonejob. When you post in their forums(especially start a new thread) and if they see you're a newbie,the mods treat with you hostility and disrespect and the "uploaders" join in the fun. "Q" is probably the only fair and friendly mod on the whole site.
    They donot like any suggestions on ratios,ratio improvement and come down heavily on them, instilling so much fear in the poster that he'll probably never post again(LOL @ VIII commandment,utter nonsense).

Why don't they EVER have freeleech? Ever thought about that? It's the biggest P2L site i've ever come across. Is this what torrenting has come down to? What's the difference between invite sellers and bitmetv,money being the objective for both?

Polarbear, I'm not banned at bitmetv and I can tell you it's the worst torrentsite in terms of staffing and staff's forum behaviour.
    I mean you've never even been warned like you claimed before in one of your posts,wtf would you know about getting banned?
    Have you ever criticised a torrentsite's staff/torrent site? I guess you're too scared to make a bold statement and get disabled(since you're on almost every torrent site,a known figure?),not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lastly,I'll just say avoid the forums and stick with the torrents if you care at all about your account.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 07-04-2008 at 06:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i havent been warned once when i was there, yeah staff is harsh there... But if they were money-oriented, they would have let you to donate even if you were outsider... I was willing to donate to be invited there at first, but couldnt donate cuz outsiders isnt allowed to donate... If you think about this, they are not money-oriented ... For the traders, for them i dont think the primary object is money, at least not for all of them, peoples needs change, therefore depending on these changes, they are looking for different things, rather than hd movie, they look for music, so they may try to change accounts or give each other invites to satisfy their own needs rather than money. But since almost all forums is against trading, i guess there is nothing much to do but to abide by the rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    wtf would you know about getting banned?
    nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Have you ever criticised a torrentsite's staff/torrent site?
    yes.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    they have s**y speeds
    mate you are wrong with my GIGbit line, i hit about 35 mb/sec mate thats not a lie, speed is good on bitmetv far as i can say!!
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    as far as YOU can say

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    edited
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    belgrade's Avatar Member
    hm, how i get a invite for tracker?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by belgrade View Post
    hm, how i get a invite for tracker?
    by reading and understanding fst rules.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    BTW i read them all, and i am sure i had to be banned from here for a long time ago thanks for your patience

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast