Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Tracker for TV-Episodes

Hello all i am new here, and am wanting to know what the best tracker is for scene-released TV-Episodes (DVDRips) as far as quantity and quality.. any help will do! thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by xneila View Post
    Hello all i am new here, and am wanting to know what the best tracker is for scene-released TV-Episodes (DVDRips) as far as quantity and quality.. any help will do! thanks!
    bitmetv. followed by the same answer at least ten times.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    since you're new i won't say bmtv cause thats way impossible for you to get...

i would shoot for any of the regular 0-day trackers such as SCC, TL, RevTT

once you get access to the invites section it should be possible to get one of those

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    just get tvtorrents.com or tv.torrents.ro

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hello again and thanks for the responses, as far as all those sites go i see all are invite only so i guess i am outta luck :\

but thanks again for the quick responses, i hope to be able to help somebody out someday in the future, cheers

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ramishka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hello again and thanks for the responses, as far as all those sites go i see all are invite only so i guess i am outta luck :\

but thanks again for the quick responses, i hope to be able to help somebody out someday in the future, cheers
    tvtorrents.com is not invite only you can begin by seeding something you already have there. And tv.torrents.ro frequently opens signups so watch the open signup thread @ FST.

While you wait, try www.eztv.it which is a good public site with acceptable speeds.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

wait until you're allowed to request invites. in the meanwhile be active in this section.

if you make good posts, it'll be easy for you to get a bitmetv invite in a few weeks.

there are several scene trackers that have open signups btw. torrentbytes comes to my mind. i'm not a member there, but i'm sure they have all the regular tv shows.

there might be others. take a look at the open signup thread.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ramishka View Post

tvtorrents.com is not invite only you can begin by seeding something you already have there. And tv.torrents.ro frequently opens signups so watch the open signup thread @ FST.

While you wait, try www.eztv.it which is a good public site with acceptable speeds.
    thanks for your response, i tried tvtorrents and it said that i needed a mandatory invitation code, but in the meantime i will check out eztv, thanks!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    BitmeTV is the best for TV episodes

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i think TVT.com is the best TVtracker

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast