Thread: i need its,ftn

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I will tell my story ... I liked much of trackers .... but so used even those who liked ... the other was for friends ... that happened some days lost ALL my accounts by lending a "friend" (actually it was not ... I stole the accounts ... Ja recomençando ... I have already accounts that the accounts have liked more good .... tt as trackers, sct, scl, bitmtv ... but not change anything, nor invites .... invites give, not return .... but the good people ... now asked for help this tracker please ... .. ... I liked him even evidence of good user in the other trackers, I seedbox ... please help me ....

Anyone who wants to send aid in bitmetv have 3invites pm ... But first send evidence ... because I do not want to lose everything again ............................
    Last edited by shabrega; 07-05-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    as far as i understood, you gave your accounts to your friends, and now they are all gone so you dont have any other account? If so, it wasnt your friend at all m8, i share accounts with my friend 2, but he is too awesome, i havent downloaded anything at all, just went inside to the site and wonder in them like iplay and so forth to see whether i wanna be in that tracker or not... he is freaking awesome friend

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sometimes the people we have around are not what they seem ... excuse my English ... the very bad

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah you are definitely right, but just because of this experience, you shouldnt approach others who call himself or herself as your friend with bias... There are people who care about friendship more than tracker itself... If there is any particular invite you need just name it, i will help as much as i can,

edit: i didnt see that you were looking for its and ftn m8, sorry i have none of them but for its, you need to fill an application form... just look around there is smt about it nearby
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-05-2008 at 02:40 PM.