Thread: hi i have 1 invit swedvdr

Arrow

pm yuor offer i need level high

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    up!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I don't trade and I am not interested, but I have a question........
    Don't you have to be from Sweden to access SweDVDR? What I mean is don't they ban non-Swedish ip's?
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    AdrianAlex's Avatar Poster
    Yes! They ban non-Swedish ip's!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Don't you have to be from Sweden to access SweDVDR? What I mean is don't they ban non-Swedish ip's?
    True, and if you're non-swedish and reg a new acc, from the invite, you'll get banned.. but if you trade a old acc and are non-swedish the don't ban you.
    But DON'T trade! Trading is against the rules...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Not automatically, you can last a while if you keep your head down and just leech & seed, but if one of the MODs ever sees your IP anywhere for whatever reason, then it is probable you will get booted.

SweDVDR about 1-2 years ago was the best DVD site there is for full DVDs, now there are plenty of other choices out there who offer just as much and in a regional format that is better suited to wherever you come from, but historically they (SweDVDR) have always been in the WTAW list and so always highly sought after.

There is no reason whatsoever for anyone to feel they are missing out on not having nor ever had SweDVDR, it is now just another tracker amongst many, and one where you are likely to be disabled just for breathing non-Nordic air. It's a pity more DVD trackers are not actually listed in that list.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    True, and if you're non-swedish and reg a new acc, from the invite, you'll get banned.. but if you trade a old acc and are non-swedish the don't ban you.
    But DON'T trade! Trading is against the rules...
    I don't trade as stated in my original post, I just asked the question for personal knowledge about it.

P.S. I agree..... NEVER trade!
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.