Thread: Preview

People are constantly complaining about downloading files and finding that they are not right thing after the download complete's.

here is a little tip for you PREVIEW the movie during the early stages of download and then you know if its the right file or not, this is how to do it:

In the traffic window right click the file you want to preview hover over Preview with and click AVI preview and as if by magic you can see the movie you are downloading.

Alternativly you can right click the task bar icon for kazaa lite hover over tools click avi preview and then open the file you wish to preview.

If for some reason you dont have AVI PREVIEW like your using some crappy file sharing client then get it here. AVI PREVIEW

NOTE: Do not try to preview a file when it is still less than 500Kb it will not open.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Forum Star
    your right enough, it is just like magic

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    if you're a bit stunned by this breakthrough, you might want to take a look at this thread too...

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=56315

it's based on a similar (revolutionary) program
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    People are constantly complaining about downloading files and finding that they are not right thing after the download complete&#39;s.

here is a little tip for you PREVIEW the movie during the early stages of download and then you know if its the right file or not, this is how to do it:

In the traffic window right click the file you want to preview hover over Preview with and click AVI preview and as if by magic you can see the movie you are downloading.

Alternativly you can right click the task bar icon for kazaa lite hover over tools click avi preview and then open the file you wish to preview.

If for some reason you dont have AVI PREVIEW like your using some crappy file sharing client then get it here. AVI PREVIEW

NOTE: Do not try to preview a file when it is still less than 500Kb it will not open.
    i knew about AVI preview (i always check my downloads first with that) but i am sure it will be a usefull information for new users,