Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Viplay 2.01 (avipreview)

ViPlay 2.01

ViPlay is a freeware player designed to play the most popular movie types like DivX, ASF, AVI, MPEG, WMV, VideoCD, DVD or any other movie file you have the proper codec installed for. Features: Support for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP; High performance and visual quality; Easy interface with context menu; Standard playback functions like play, pause, stop, seek, volume, balance, repeat and others controls; Playback Rate; Fullscreen and Desktop mode playing; Aspect Ratio; Movie information; Digital Zoom; On Screen Display; and much more.
    You can preview the dat files too.

http://viplay.tripod.com/english/pages/download.htm

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    can u preview while its downloading? wats the file size? is it a resource hog?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Great little program dosent use up resources, its 500kb. It looks like winamp. I'll keep it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Great little program dosent use up resources, its 500kb. It looks like winamp. I'll keep it.
    I'll keep it too.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    great tip shared

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    lol it's 33% good, 67% bad.
    Weird.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    User reviews

Jessie Montalban 22-Sep-2002

"Problem with .mov files... :-("
    The program had a good installer/uninstaller and seemed to have great features for a freeware program. The interface resembled "WinAmp" and probably supports their "skins" (didn't bother checking). I did experience problems playing Quick Time videos (.mov files). I got an error message saying that I probably don't have the proper codec installed (I have QT 6&#33. AVI files didn't appear to have a problem. Oh, well... it looked like it had 

a freeware player designed to play the most popular movie types like DivX, ASF, AVI, MPEG, WMV, VideoCD, DVD or any other movie file you have the proper codec installed for.

The guy doesn't have the codec pack.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    the download links don't work.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    the download links don't work.
    Strange, for me work.

Try this http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/redir?pid=1...2Fviplay201.zip

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    can I have a direct link please, because all I see are links from tripod.com and topcities.com. Using freehosts to host viplayer, a bit weird..

I got redirected to this when I tried the tripod site
    http://viplay.tripod.com/adm/interstitial/remote.html

EDIT: Oh it works now, you might wanna put that on your main post instead and say right-click save target as .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast