Thread: leaseweb questions.

just purchased my first real seedbox. i went with LeaseWeb. has anyone requested a refund from them? if i don't like their service and request my guaranteed refund will they pull the illegal use excuse? also didn't read about the delayed setup time during weekends. any chance it will be setup by tomorrow? 2nd questions is not really important, just asking incase anyone knows. thanks for any help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    If you ordered an express server, it'll get setup in 1-2 days.

I'm pretty sure they will give you a refund if you ask for it at a resonable time; if you ask for it 25 days in, after using 2TB of bandwidth, then I would think they wouldn't refund you.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I ordered mine on the 3rd July, hasn't been set up yet (because of the weekend most likely), went with this.

Metered Server 2
    Server: Dell PowerEdge R200
    Remote Power Management: Remote Power Management
    Operating System : Microsoft Windows 2003 Web - 1CPU
    Software RAID: No RAID
    Server Control Panel: None
    RAM: 2GB DDR2
    Uplink Port: 1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex
    IP: 2
    CPU: Intel 1x Quad Core Xeon X3210
    Harddisk: 2 x 250GB SATA II
    Volume Connectivity: 4000GB data traffic
    Service Level Agreements: Self-Managed
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    same here. i talked to them in the live chat yesterdat at 6:00 A.M and they told me it would be activated by 12:00 P.M my time but it's still not up..

edit: if you still haven't got yours, i'd suggest you complain in the "live chat". they just gave me my first month free of charge..
    Last edited by eMoneyBags; 07-08-2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by eMoneyBags View Post
    same here. i talked to them in the live chat yesterdat at 6:00 A.M and they told me it would be activated by 12:00 P.M my time but it's still not up..

edit: if you still haven't got yours, i'd suggest you complain in the "live chat". they just gave me my first month free of charge..
    I couldn't get a live person but filled out the live chat application, still haven't gotten a response from them. Funny too I tried around 4am my time, but it would be 10am their time and no-one was there to respond. They have 1 more day before I start a dispute. They take the money out on the 3rd and here it is the 9th and still no set up of the server. Not making a good impression.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I had the opposite experience. Send them an email or something. THey have a lot of people working for them (5 emails signed by different employees since 7/2).

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I had the opposite experience. Send them an email or something. THey have a lot of people working for them (5 emails signed by different employees since 7/2).

I did that earlier also, hopefully I'll get a response soon as to what the deal is and why it's taking so long. Thanks for the suggestion tho, much appreciated.

I finally got a response and supposedly it is scheduled for today to be setup. Still not happy it took 7 days but they did offer me a free month so that's a good thing.
    Last edited by deadalive1; 07-10-2008 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost