Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: worth it? Torrentleech!

Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hehe, thx for gl, but seems im not that lucky to get a single invite for more than 1-2 month :/ . I dont know what could i do to get an invite [IMG
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/sad.gif[/IMG]
    Be Patient, it will eventually happen.
    Really tired deadalive, nothing left for me other than being patient

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    Its not that easy. Ive been searching for certain invites to these elusive trackers for months and then just suddenly this weekend i got into bmtv, scl, tl. i'm trying to be more active around here and plan to do some invite giveaways to various sites when i get some extra cash to make some donations. it takes time but you can probably get most trackers by being friendly and helpful.
    Yes, I totally agree with that.
    Also be sure you have something to offer (in return), you show you are a trustworthy guy all-over, become a really savvy Torrent user, and sooner rather than later the invites will come your way.

I was at a point where I got no invite in weeks though posting, and then I get some offered without having to post again.
    Miracles do happen

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by maxitout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    Its not that easy. Ive been searching for certain invites to these elusive trackers for months and then just suddenly this weekend i got into bmtv, scl, tl. i'm trying to be more active around here and plan to do some invite giveaways to various sites when i get some extra cash to make some donations. it takes time but you can probably get most trackers by being friendly and helpful.
    Yes, I totally agree with that.
    Also be sure you have something to offer (in return), you show you are a trustworthy guy all-over, become a really savvy Torrent user, and sooner rather than later the invites will come your way.

I was at a point where I got no invite in weeks though posting, and then I get some offered without having to post again.
    Miracles do happen
    Thanks guys, these posts boost my morale I will try to do my best

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Thanks guys, these posts boost my morale I will try to do my best

Do it, give us your best, and as soon as you can get into invite section youŽll get it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Gone are the days when people would give them away like candy. Now invites are not given weekly anymore. I only had 1 and I gave it away about a month ago and you don't just get new ones. Only VIP and I guess people with very high ratios like someone said?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Gone are the days when people would give them away like candy. Now invites are not given weekly anymore. I only had 1 and I gave it away about a month ago and you don't just get new ones. Only VIP and I guess people with very high ratios like someone said?
    Thank the idiots/traders for this reaction, not just on this tracker but on most of the others now too. Can't blame them for limiting invites to people who have to work to get promoted (a lot of them(trackers) now, even won't offer invites by donation). Takes just a few bad people with intentions of deception to screw it for everyone else.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Invites from TL aren't too rare. VIPs get them (and there are a lot of VIPs), so maybe if you hang around here long enough, you'll get one.

And if you don't want to wait, you can contact an admin via their irc channel, and speak with them privately about donating; they allow you to donate to create an account without receiving an invite.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ahaha even if they are vip, their invites may still be removed by making a give away here, rare example: myself

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I have a 3.2 ratio(4TB up) and my account has 1 invite...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm a little paranoid about downloading from there, since so many of its users have gotten letters from their ISP's in the past from downloading releases from TL.

What I do download from TL, are a lot of older shows and games. And not the latest cam uploads, or any other brand new movie uploads.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast