Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: worth it? Torrentleech!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm a little paranoid about downloading from there, since so many of its users have gotten letters from their ISP's in the past from downloading releases from TL.

What I do download from TL, are a lot of older shows and games. And not the latest cam uploads, or any other brand new movie uploads.
    lol use an ip filter

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    very good site , one of my favorite ones and pre is quick also

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    The quality of releases is exactly the same in all trackers, it has nothing to do with the tracker. X release from Y group is exactly the same in BitSoup as in TorrentLeech or Mango.
    Thats not true at all if hes downloading from bitsoup then theres plenty of home rips on there with crappy quality.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    One word - YES !!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    TL is the best!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    c0njur's Avatar ? BT Rep: +1
    TL was one of my first private trackers and has thoroughly spoiled me. Most private trackers I try now pale in comparison.
    Last edited by c0njur; 07-07-2008 at 06:03 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Once you get past the wait times, TL is easily one of the best trackers around. If you're looking for scene releases there's no other place that you can pick them up without worrying about your ratio or seedtimes.
    See ya in another life, brother.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    The quality of releases is exactly the same in all trackers, it has nothing to do with the tracker. X release from Y group is exactly the same in BitSoup as in TorrentLeech or Mango.
    Thats not true at all if hes downloading from bitsoup then theres plenty of home rips on there with crappy quality.
    I meant Scene releases, that itīs to hard not to find any of them there.

However, answering the question... TorrentLeech, as a tracker, is one of the few that can fulfill all the needs of a regular user, and without worries about ratio or fearing staff. Pre-times, amount and quality in their offer, speeds, variety... they have all.

Definitely one "must have" tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yep the only annoying thing is the wait times but once you're past those there's no trouble with ratio... the site has so many leechers its unbelievable. with a seedbox you can easily get 10:1 or 20:1 ratio .... no problem.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    When I joined TL it was open sign-up's that's going back a while now, there was another great 0 Day / General site that opened up around the time of TL & FL that got closed down and the owner busted by the FBI but it's name escapes me now, anyone remember ???

Baby On The Way OMFG !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast