Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What.cd

what.cd rules!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think What.cd is the successor of Oink, but I again think that Waffles > What.
    Plus I like its design so like TT <.<

The Chase is Better than the Catch

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    What.cd is awesome, it's the largest private tracker (number of files hosted) on the interweb...

It's got a fantastic community who genuinely care about the site and your points of view will not simply be ignored, anyone remember the What.cd Drawball Project ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starless View Post
    I'm really noob when it comes to private trackers. All the acronyms on this website is mind-boggling, and it seems it is frowned upon to reveal them.. .. what.cd, waffles, and demonoid are the only ones I know..
    Well don't run before you can walk.

It isn't a race you enter on your first day and know everything by the finish at the end of the day. If it takes you months of reading, learning, listening and observing, then you will be all the better for it.

Take time to read all the stickies, to hang around and get involved, and then when your first month is up and you can ask for & give invites, then you will know a lot more than you did.

And one piece of advice, learn to use the search function, I can bet most of your questions have been asked many times before.

And lastly, it's all about the fun & enjoyment and getting involved. just don't expect the moon so early
    I searched and nothing showed up!

Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    @ starless:

You may find the WTAW thread interesting if you want to know about some trackers. Just don't take the rarity too seriously.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...atings-298328/
    yes. I have been looking @ this thread for a while, its got some great info, but some names still have acronyms. What the heck is SCC lol. there are a couple others, but yeah its the most helpful thread I've found so far.

Quote Originally Posted by h1ronakamura View Post
    @bblogs i don't really think he can view WTAW cause he is just a noob and he must he a member for at least 30days to be allowed to enter the invite section
    I can look.. but not post.
    Last edited by starless; 07-06-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovept View Post
    what.cd rules!
    +1

waffles -1

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I sure do wish I was a member of either site. I miss Oink. STMusic is pretty good, but there's still just so much I can't find there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SCC is SceneAccess. That site isnt super rare and im relatively sure posting the name is in fact allowed. It is an excellent site for 0-day needs, the next best option from ScT (cant say the full name so dont ask) in terms of pre-times. The new archive section makes it alot easier to seed, now its a pretty good tracker.

I personally love what.cd. My favourite music tracker because of the setup. I dont really care much about the community, for me its all about content & speeds and in those two terms waffles and what are similar. Its the what.cd setup which trumps.

peace

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i use what i had both waffles and what but i didn't use em for a while so waffles deleted my account :<

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    What is quite a bit better than Waffles, in my opinion. But BTmusic is better than both.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    invadercat's Avatar Poster
    ? >>>>> waffles
    sharing is a joy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast