Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thevault.bz

Is it hard to get an invite to thevault.bz, I am in real estate and I heard it has tons of resources for real estate, is that true?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    randall's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    http://www.thevault.bz/signup.php

They give details on their IRC channel, where you can request an invite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Have you looked at their website; does it give instructions for how to join? I believe it has what you're looking for though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    You need to complete the application questions then paste them into their IRC signup channel and answer a few questions from a staffer who will consider your application

Baby On The Way OMFG !

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Or skip all that work and go to biztorrents.com and sign up as they are open and have business material there. It is a fairly new site and has a lot of business material. Just a suggestion

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrider View Post
    Or skip all that work and go to biztorrents.com and sign up as they are open and have business material there. It is a fairly new site and has a lot of business material. Just a suggestion
    Probably a better idea because it's very hard to seed at thevault it's one of those sites where you need to be uploading stuff before you start leeching

Baby On The Way OMFG !

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hi, did anybody ever get his/her account disabled from thevault? It shows "This account has been disabled". Nothing else. what does it mean?
    My account got disabled around 3 days ago without a single word or warning...
    Is that mean I had been banned? Is that a temporary ban or permanent ban? And after this happened, I just realized that there's no single email address that I can send to to talk about this problem. I just don't really understand the exact reason they banned me (if so) without a warning.
    If anybody know how to contact the staff please let me know.
    or if anybody here a TV member, please help me check out my account (caleido) situation in the site. Is it banned? any information about that?
    or if anybody ever experience the same situation, can you share your story? I really want to know if there's anything I can do to get back?....
    For me It's just seems not right to just disable an account without any warning of violating anything...

I've been into irc.thevault.bz but there were no reply yet...

Thanks for anybody who can help

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    ^id say its a ban to do with inactivity

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just can't understand why people can't buy the books/courses which allow them to make more money.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    ^id say its a ban to do with inactivity
    mmm I don't think that's the case because I'm downloading 24/7 and my account was disabled while I was downloading...So that's impossible...Thanks for your comment though

OK below are my Open Letter to TV communities:
    Now that I'm thinking of it, (I don't know if this is the main cause but as hard as I think this is most likely to violate an "unclear" rules on the tracker):
    I did tried setup a small hidden (even from search engine and using subdomain) "store" just for very few ppl in a subforum and just up for 2 weeks selling some stuffs I downloaded there (just imagine what might happened in just 2 weeks. How many visitor know my store even exist!!) Furthermore, how can I found guilty on that!! I even had posting out that what I offered there would be just a temporary moment and will gone for good. And OK...now it really is... (I removed the products immediately to prevent anything strange happening again...). And yes in my case, I'm selling out what I downloaded from TV. And I don't own my copy. I'm not defending myself on this....

OK...despite of my highest curiosity of how my tiny site could be found and tracked, what I really concern though, even if it's true that that is the reason and I somehow violating a rule I missed, I do have some objections...

01. It just seems not right to just ban a user without any warning or a word. It's like shoot the criminals on the standpoint while they're horsebetting. I mean...for especially thevault, they require every member to answer their questionnaire before register an account, and yet "poof"...you're gone in a second.....What the...The main thing is, even IF they have 0 tolerance of it and don't want to hear my whining, I think they still somehow have to tell me right to the face and THEN ban me as they have all the rights to do as they wish. So for any tracker owners who read this, it won't hurt just to tell your member/community where they go wrong...it won't even cost you a dime...

02. They just mentioned multiple times at their FAQ and RULE page not to leak outside the tracker and share it on other tracker or any p2p network. How about those who selling the stuffs out at ebay....ok I'm not saying that what those ppl do selling at ebay are right or they have rights to. but the risk those ppl face are stay with the federal law who protected the copyrights. Not with the tracker if they just don't emphasize what 'leak' means. Leaking though still very unclear statement. downloading to my computer IS leaking at some point. Borrowing out the burned files IS leaking. Renting IS leaking. Selling IS leaking. Watch it in a group IS leaking...Any 'angel' never leaking? If these unlimited actions can simply represent by "leaking", did TV have any rights to 'leak' the files from the gurus/products/files creators to it's member? hope no one say that...For me it just seems contradicting to the whole spirit of filesharing...

03. For me myself, I consider it as deserve to be banned without warning if I somehow cause enough damage and implication to the tracker and threatening the existance of the tracker itself. At that point, I become the enemy of the communities.
    If what I've done is considered deserved to be banned by the tracker's staffs, than I can say nothing despite I never intend to be an enemy of the community that had provide those greatest stuffs to me. It would be much lower than anything.

04. I understand if some people inside TV especially the GB would be angry if it shared outside TV. But not just outside TV community, I'm sure the same individual must be feels the same angry too even if the files just been shared to those other members who didn't contribute to buy it...So,my comment is:
    just don't share it at the first place. If you really don't want ppl that didn't pledging for a file to be able to download it, why make it available at certain timeframe. Just make it available only among those who had contribute and never for others altogether. I don't see any point of those being shared.
    On the other hand, some ppl surely understand reciprocity that for what they've given out, they'll get it back more form the same person or from others. So...why being so narrow hearted...You have money? just contribute. You don't have money? just wait and in the meantime, give out what you can...

So with all these...am I saying that TV should change their policy? NO!! absolutely not. If you're a tracker owner, my comment is that you can set whatever rules for your tracker and community.
    Some points above indeed in my opinion need to be reconsidered. But, what I'm here for just to settle my case of being banned for no reason and no single word. That's what I think very wrong...

To put it bluntly:
    The tracker is a tracker...the whole files shared are never been there. They take no responsibility on the files shared by their member and yet they hold themself responsible on all the files that ever shared there when it comes to leaking which at some point has no boundaries? (They have rights to ban their member. But without warning? it just violating the whole rights as a member) In the end, LEAKING from the tracker is just works for .torrent files hosted there. the files shared THORUGH the torrent files are never been hosted there. So...what to leak? leak....leak...please define it first. What including in leaking and how it works.

Bottomline is, I don't feel like deserved to be banned just like that without any talk not to mention without any proof showed to me that I was guilty and violating anything.

Sorry for this post end up being very long...I hope any member or the staffs of thevault read this....I have monitored out this forum and found out that Jait is a rep of TV here...hope he can help me with this issue and can work something out since I can't pm him.
    If any TV member here found this worth to be discussed in internal TV forum, you may copy and paste this whole issue into it. Just do as you wish...relax...no rights reserved especially in this open community. The only thing that matter is your white name and reputation. That's why I'm defending mine here...

Don't get me wrong...TV is the best private tracker for me personally since I'm looking for business materials right now. And TV is just the largest library I ever found. As for the community, I didn't talk much. So I don't know too much about it. That's why I still hope there still something I can working on so my account get enabled again and let it be a lesson for everyone....Sorry if this somehow seems like one of those long sales letter...it is!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast