Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs. Jason Makes 13.6 Million For First Day

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    This is from box office mojo. That's pretty impressive seeing as it could be around 35 million for opening weekend.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I think your sig. pretty much sums up my sentiments.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@16 August 2003 - 20:51
    Well why post then?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by john316+16 August 2003 - 19:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (john316 @ 16 August 2003 - 19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Powdered Water@16 August 2003 - 20:51
    Well why post then? [/b][/quote]
    Because I can.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@16 August 2003 - 20:51
    i was gonna post exactly this, but didn&#39;t want to incur the wrath of anyone like john316...

looks like i missed that caveat then
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+16 August 2003 - 19:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 16 August 2003 - 19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Powdered Water@16 August 2003 - 20:51
    i was gonna post exactly this, but didn&#39;t want to incur the wrath of anyone like john316...

looks like i missed that caveat then [/b][/quote]
    I have thick skin I can take it. lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    It just had to do well didn&#39;t it because of the freddy and jason fans, me being a jason fan went to see the master at work

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Freddy vs Jason was a great movie. B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    bad acting killed it for me.
    Good fight scenes made it up, but not sure...hmm..there was a lot of bad acting.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    of course it wud make that kind of money Freddy and Jason r two of the best horror icons ever made...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast