Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for TorrentLeech invite.

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I read bilkenter opinions, and read them again and again and again, and I canīt still find what the hell he tries to show or prove or even what he tries to say.
    In my town we call that type of speech something equivalent to bullshit.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by miEtus View Post
    Hi.I'm looking for TorrentLeech invite.

^everything just because of this

(...besides all the other posts of bilkenter)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    oh kamon... u definitely lack the same things that you say to me... I am not saying that requesting is forbidden, all i am saying is that, if you are a member of tl, if you try to fulfill this request on torrent tracker forums in which you dont know the guy at all, if you know why bother writing here? i would ask it on pm or msn... If u do fulfill this request for someone you dont know here, then it is forbidden

and in this case, this person that is poster has 15 posts which probably means that he most likely doesnt have any friends.... SGT either you dont get it at all, or you dont get it at all....i am sick of even discussing this now
    Then you should not have posted in this thread, which is of no concern to you, what people do with their requests and their invites has no bearing on you, so stfu and stay out ok?

Leave it to MODs and tracker admins. not stupid 2 week FST members who know fuck all.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If we are to leave it tracker mods and so on, people might end up getting warned or invited removed for life... This is why, i wanted to help them... Never mind, it is no use to talk since you will never admit that you are wrong, you just use some arguments that are not relevant to the issue here... Also Nemrod, if you havent got the idea, i definitely have nothing further to discuss, i have seen how some people might be stubborn about their ideas even if they are wrong here

edit: Also just because people left it to the admin, my invites were removed, you or any other person could bother to say that m8 it might end up with warning or ban... But thanks to your non-interference policy, people get warned and such... Anyway, there are two admins or mods that i truly appreciate here... Stoi and Spooky whever he is admin... I revere Stoi because he is wise enough to know justice must apply to everyone, Spooky because he is wise enough to warn people before they trade or give away...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-07-2008 at 06:38 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Didn't he say earlier that it was his last post?
    Annoying that he always wants to have the last word. Just stop posting
    You bring all of this upon yourself

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Have we resorted to name-dropping now? Geez, this is redundant. Poor guy started a thread for an invite and it turned into the bilkenter show.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Dead alive, if someone could be hurt by the action that he takes, Wouldnt you bother to warn him? Would you let him get hurt just like Sergeant tries to do here?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If we are to leave it tracker mods and so on, people might end up getting warned or invited removed for life... This is why, i wanted to help them... Never mind, it is no use to talk since you will never admit that you are wrong, you just use some arguments that are not relevant to the issue here... Also Nemrod, if you havent got the idea, i definitely have nothing further to discuss, i have seen how some people might be stubborn about their ideas even if they are wrong here

edit: Also just because people left it to the admin, my invites were removed, you or any other person could bother to say that m8 it might end up with warning or ban... But thanks to your non-interference policy, people get warned and such... Anyway, there are two admins or mods that i truly appreciate here... Stoi and Spooky whever he is admin... I revere Stoi because he is wise enough to know justice must apply to everyone, Spooky because he is wise enough to warn people before they trade or give away...
    I will spell this out for you:

HE WASN'T DOING A FUCKING GIVEAWAY

So there was no need to interfere with his request, ffs, how many more times you thick idjut.

He made a request, he has been here 2 years, not 2 weeks like you, it is not against any rules to make a request, it is not against any rules for a friend or acquaintance to PM him discreetly and fill his request, no-one knows who his friends are except he himself, no matter how much you might speculate on how many posts etc etc constitute just how many friends he does have, just because he doesn't spam every thread with stupid posts doesn't mean to say he doesn't have friends or acquaintances.

If you see someone actually breaking the rules, then you may open your big mouth and politely mention that, but until they do that, just leave well alone.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Dead alive, if someone could be hurt by the action that he takes, Wouldnt you bother to warn him? Would you let him get hurt just like Sergeant tries to do here?
    First off, if someone is dumb enough to ask for something without researching other similar threads in the category they are seeking, well then...you get what you deserve.
    Secondly, instead of publicly saying it like you did in this thread, all you had to do was PM or messenger the guy/girl and NONE of this BS would be happening.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    How the hell am i supposed to know who the inviter will be? Guess? Second part,
    For the first part, dont even need to answer go read the tl rules...

For SGT coming right now

see his friends here hope you enjoy it mr wise

There must be hell of a friends there to help him out with tl invite via pm...If he had it, he wouldnt bother telling here, would you mr wise?
    I cant imagine a person with friends to ask for an invite to bother requesting it here... The only way he would do that is if he is shy enough to ask for it... This might be because he is not close enough to ask for an invite from him ... And someone who isnt close enough to be called a friend wouldnt bother to invite him, otherwise, all other tl requests would be fulfilled with no time...

nvm i am sick of this, no point to prove that someone is right or wrong, ok live with your own truth, i will live with my own
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-07-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast