Thread: Scene Axxs needed

Hi All

I have loads of high def moviez , a Bluray burner , a HDDVD reader , the programs to get them down to MKV and 2 servers 1 1GB/sec 1 100MB/sec

All i need is to upload them to the right topsites but dont have axxs

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    am i being thick or is there no "PM ME" around here lol

my email is [email protected]

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamxtreme View Post
    Hi All

I have loads of high def moviez , a Bluray burner , a HDDVD reader , the programs to get them down to MKV and 2 servers 1 1GB/sec 1 100MB/sec

All i need is to upload them to the right topsites but dont have axxs

Thanks
    y do u need scene axx ... so that u can upload ur high def movies to the scene ,,, so where did u get them from in the first place??

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    lolz..
    So you want to upload your Dump to scene by getting axx ? this is freaky mate
    this is not the way to do it..Read around some googling about scene, maybe be you can get into starting a new group too

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    am i being thick or is there no "PM ME" around here lol

my email is [email protected]
    Dreamxtreme has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Could be why ^^

Also, this is not the way!. If you have access to anything you think will be useful to a group, then find a group that releases stuff you have (in your case, HD content) then look in their .NFOs. Most of the time they will include a way of contact, such as an email adress. I guess you can figure out the rest

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    mate tell me you, 1st u are new and 2nd it's gonna be hard to get into one from fst people, people will not trust u 3rd if you know the site Op you can get into few afflis by him or make friends maybe they can chat to the site Op and get u into 1 so many noobs asking for scene access!!
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 07-08-2008 at 01:14 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by samplingengr View Post
    lolz..
    So you want to upload your Dump to scene by getting axx ? this is freaky mate
    this is not the way to do it..Read around some googling about scene, maybe be you can get into starting a new group too
    ok i think ive figured it out but how do you get your releases shown on something like nfohump.com

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    You own a long way into this route..
    They will provide info from scene Pre's, its just news sort of.
    Upload the stuff to sc3n3 your releases will be Upp there
    Only thing is to start off
    Good Luck!

ok i think ive figured it out but how do you get your releases shown on something like nfohump.com

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    You can't just "upload" to the "scene". you need a server to pre on. so you need to find server to pre on, make good friends with the siteOP, convince him to give you a group directory on the server. You also need to comply to scene rules.

many groups start of in p2p and work their way up. i suggest you "pre" your releases on a site like torrentleech or something and get your groups rep up. just remember to comply to scene rules and leave contact info in your nfo.