Thread: [req] Sct & BitMeTV

h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    hey everybody, i'm here on fst for a while and i really like it here, i made couple of GAs, got some invites but i think now it's time for ScT & BitMeTV,

i heard about both trackers and i would really love to have ScT, 'cause it's the best 0day tracker imho, and for BitMeTV i would really appreciate having it, 'cause i dl a lot of TV-series as for example> Heroes, Lost, Prison Break and BitMeTV is the best place where i can find even the older E

so if anybody of u would wanna help me with this request i'd be really glad, i can show u also some ratio proofs or speed test result if u want

thanks for reading my post, and i hope u will help me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    and for BitMeTV i would really appreciate having it, 'cause i dl a lot of TV-series as for example> Heroes, Lost, Prison Break and BitMeTV is the best place where i can find even the older E
    for these you dont need bmetv, is very hard to keep ratio there
    tv.torrents.ro much better with a lot of free torrents... and they opens every day...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by davide89 View Post
    and for BitMeTV i would really appreciate having it, 'cause i dl a lot of TV-series as for example> Heroes, Lost, Prison Break and BitMeTV is the best place where i can find even the older E
    for these you dont need bmetv, is very hard to keep ratio there
    tv.torrents.ro much better with a lot of free torrents... and they opens every day...
    i heard about tv.torrents.ro but don't like that site, it's about that, i know how wonderful BitMeTV is and that's why i really want it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    let me correct davide89: for these you dont need bmetv, you don't need even tv.torrents.ro, every reguler 0day tracker (no exceptions) provides those tv shows in high speeds. so bitmetv you surely don't need.
    about sct, well, invites cost money, i can't see someone invite you. try to find your way to other trackers like revtt, tl and torrentbytes (unless you already have them), most of the content has in sct is found in those trackers in decent speeds.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    some ScT invites are for free

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by h1ronakamura View Post
    Agreed, some are free, but those with free invites don't hang around here, for obvious reasons.

And you've only just got a ton of trackers, how many do you need in 1 week?

Slow down, learn to live with and appreciate what you have and what you have just been invited to this week, get active in them trackers and let people get to know the real you.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by h1ronakamura View Post
    Agreed, some are free, but those with free invites don't hang around here, for obvious reasons.

And you've only just got a ton of trackers, how many do you need in 1 week?

Slow down, learn to live with and appreciate what you have and what you have just been invited to this week, get active in them trackers and let people get to know the real you.
    yeah you are right but, all i have heard about ScT is perfect that's why i wanna get that fantastic tracker, but nevermind

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Then work for it, and if you work hard and do well, then I have no doubt you will get what you deserve.

But to be here for such a short time and get so many trackers, then to ask for what you have just asked for is probably just plain greedy.

No criticism, just an observation, members have to realise they just can't turn up and expect everything in their first week, nor can they expect to overrun here and not suffer the repurcussions of their actions.

Just take your time and build up friendships and reputation and you will be given everything you want or desire without even having to ask, which is the best way.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ok captain so i'm closing this thread and will work on my obtained trackers, i just realised that you are right so sry guys for waisting your time