Thread: Need FTN or FSC, have ScT invite and more, please!

Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    Hi folks!
    Ok, I know ScT is not worth FTN of FSC nowadays, but that's what I've got. I also have TTi and TD invites, plus FL and ST accounts, but I don't think they are gonna help get one of the superscribed trackers invites.

Anyhow, I've been a member of this forum community for a long time, and I know how torrent and trackers work. I also know that I'm asking too much here lol.

I'd be eternally happy if someone traded invites with me!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Floydian; 07-08-2008 at 08:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok, I know ScT is not worth FTN of FSC
    You are so wrong,its even better,more files,better speed ....
    But your post is olso meanless.You are here about two years and you didnt learned that on this way you have 0 chance to get on this overrated trackers.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    You are so wrong,its even better,more files,better speed ....
    But your post is olso meanless.You are here about two years and you didnt learned that on this way you have 0 chance to get on this overrated trackers.
    he doesn't mean "worth" in the meaning of the tracker quality but in the meaning of his value according to the trackers levels rating.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    your so getting a ban on sct

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    why?
    you mean because the ratio can be seen in the picture?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    better delete this imege,all account think disabled

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    you doom
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kuracat View Post
    why?
    you mean because the ratio can be seen in the picture?
    No - he gives the exact date & time of his sign up, now, I'm no expert (yet), but I bet even I could find him on ScT with enough time, I guess the admin could do it in about 2 seconds flat.

There are plenty of members here who report anything & everything back to their beloved trackers, and I bet that jpeg was fired back within 1 minute of it being upped here, and let me tell you, they hate this sort of thread 100%, and trackers all talk to each other in their chans & forums, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes in about 1 week time.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    You are here about two years and you didnt learned that on this way you have 0 chance to get on this overrated trackers.
    There's always a chance. You wouldn't believe how I got into ScT. Back then, this tracker was one of the most difficult to get in. But thanks for your words.

@others, thanks for the jpg tip, I removed it from my first post! Just hope I don't get banned hehe.