Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HD trackers

ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Are there any other good HD trackers besides hdbits,hdbits.ro,and bit-hdtv???

I mostly download all hd stuff and am always looking for another site but
    dont know of any others

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Can't think of any mate but I'm sure with hdbits & bithdtv, and a decent 0day tracker you got the HD scene covered

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Well actually I dont have hdbits.org but I know from hearing that its the best, still trying to get there...lol

Was just wondering if there were anymore thanks for the reply

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    x264 might be worth checking out:

# Allowed Movie Types:

* x264 Encodes
    * h.264 Encodes (ie, Nero Digital)
    * XviD Encodes (see below)
    * DVD-r (No DivX/XviD/x264 to DVD conversions)

No XviD releases are allowed when a standard definition x264 encode is already on the site. Standard definition is defined as DVDRips (R5/DVDScr/Untouched DVDR/Retail DVD). x264 standard definition releases will replace existing XviD releases. This means that x264 DVDRips will replace any existing XviD encodes (the XviD will be deleted).
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    For HdBits - even if you find someone that would give you an invite.
    Because of invite sellers they currently have invites deactivated.

Though I have not heard so much of BitHdTV before.
    Compared to HdBits - how would you rate it?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Okej Guys, we will start with new track that is only HD, We are working on it, the name will be www.hdtransmission.com and we think it will be the best site
    The site is not up yet cuz we are working on the design. But please join our own irc server and give us some advice. We have thinkin of to make this site big, the userlimit will start with 10K users and then open it to 20K users. join our irc server for more information. Server: hdtransmission.com and channel #hdtransmission so do like this: /server hdtransmission.com and then /j #hdtransmission

//hdtransmission

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by maxitout View Post
    For HdBits - even if you find someone that would give you an invite.
    Because of invite sellers they currently have invites deactivated.

Though I have not heard so much of BitHdTV before.
    Compared to HdBits - how would you rate it?

I don't use Bit-HDTV so much now but it's still a great tracker, freeleech, double upload, all the usual HD categories, 8000+ torrents, plenty seeders / leechers, easy to get invited too.

Quote Originally Posted by hdtransmission View Post
    Okej Guys, we will start with new track that is only HD, We are working on it, the name will be www.hdtransmission.com and we think it will be the best site
    The site is not up yet cuz we are working on the design. But please join our own irc server and give us some advice. We have thinkin of to make this site big, the userlimit will start with 10K users and then open it to 20K users. join our irc server for more information. Server: hdtransmission.com and channel #hdtransmission so do like this: /server hdtransmission.com and then /j #hdtransmission

//hdtransmission
    Is that biilkenter in disguise ?
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 07-08-2008 at 08:56 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    there HD corea, HDfrench, .... there was scenehd which was a decent one but not there now

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You should check Hdpre.ath.cx
    This is the Hungarian HD - tracker.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You need more than HDBits?

Greedy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast