Thread: Kazaa Users Drop?

Hi there,

Did anyone noticed that there is less and less peoples on the Kazaa network? I giess RIAA sueing crap is actually scaring everyone. Boy, how their plans will backfired. Too bad we can't sue them for stealing money from us everytime we by a CD-R discs, CD Players, DVD, etc (it's a tax, small portions goes to the RIAA that suppose to go to the artist, but not one penny has gone to them). Strange world we live in...

Jules...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    i think its already have been discussed with different approach anyway if u really wana know why kazaa users drops i suggest you should click on that link

Kazaa

anyway if kazaa users have been dropped we cant do anything about it, its just that better P2P are coming (BT++ which needs no introduction (Earth station which has les files yet but the speed is amazing and)

another reasons why kazaa users have been droped is that leechers are grwoing every day like a disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    internet.news
    hey,

Yes, lowest amount was in the early morning last week in august:
    only 2.6 million users online.

I thought some american users have Kazaa but do not have it turned all the time.
    It is also important to share your thoughts offline, and that is what the RIAA
    cannot stop cause they are also humans and we have to share our thoughts also offline to understand each other better.

But: although at the moment there are sometimes less people on Kazaa,
    they HAVE THE PROGRAM KAZAA LITE WHICH WORKS DECENTRAL MEANS YOU
    REALLY CAN CONNECTED EVERYWHERE EVERYTIME - BEING A SUPERNODE OR A USER - AND YOU CAN BUILD UP YOUR OWN NETWORK IN YOUR LAN (Local Area Network) that is the good thing

thanks anyway, davd.