Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell Me Stuff

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It means they fluffed it up the first time.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    What does repacked mean btw, I've seen that a lot.

True question.
    A "repack" is like a "proper" or "fix" release. As benchez said, it means they fouled up the first time and have now supposedly corrected the issue with the new release.

As for Grabit, dump that shit. Grabit is for Usetards. It doesn't and never did "remove old articles from the list." However, you can enable the filter that blocks their display. That would be the green plus-sign filter between the two panes when viewing the Articles tab. The articles are not really "removed" (like Agent does, or at least used to, as I haven't used it in a long time) just temporarily hidden.

I recommend you use Alt.Binz and enjoy its badassery. The biggest issue some people have with Alt.Binz is that you cannot directly get headers from newsgroups, so what is left are third party search engines like binsearch, newzleech, aeton and whatever else they're called, so you may not be fond of it seeing as you still utilize them. It provides far more user options as a whole tho and comes equipped with just about anything else you could want. Look for the latest version "0.28.1" on Usenet for the latest version.
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-12-2008 at 02:35 AM.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123