Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell Me Stuff

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Just re-installed Grabbit as Newsleecher was being a cunt.

When I do an incremental update it doesn't seem to be removing the old articles from the list. That's what Newsleecher did and if memory serves the way Grabbit worked.

I'm obviously doing something wrong here. Help please.

TIA

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I'm having sausages and mashed potatoes with gravy.

True story.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Why do you always eat this late.

And it's always like a dinner, not roasted cheese or something else.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cos I drink loads of alcohol as soon as I come home from work cos work does my head in.

I promise myself I'll eat something after the first bottle of vino but it never works out that way.

Mrs Me doesn't cook for me cos I hate her cooking. So I stagger to the stove at about 11 o clock every night, make something I wish I'd cooked earlier, eat it, then collapse.

True story.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-09-2008 at 10:38 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Why don't you like the Missuses cooking?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Cos I drink loads of alcohol as soon as I come home from work cos work does my head in.

I promise myself I'll eat something after the first bottle of vino but it never works out that way.

Mrs Me doesn't cook for me cos I hate her cooking. So I stagger to the stove at about 11 o clock every night, make something I wish I'd cooked earlier, eat it, then collapse.

True story.
    I just had some ramen noodles, like. My eating habits are a bit out of synch with the rest of the country, too.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Why don't you like the Missuses cooking?
    Cos she takes no care over it whatsoever. It wrecks me.

She'll put on a pot of pasta then go and watch Coronation Street.

She'll come back half an hour later and the thing will be encrusted to the metal.

I have to observe the food to the max while it's cooking or else it didn't happen.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Ewww! Fair enough. There is no point cooking if you ain't going to do a good job. Cheese is a bit like that. He likes eating but hates cooking.

My dinner was a winning prawn stirfry earlier. Took about 10 minutes from fridge to plate and was most awesum, apart from the scary pieces of ginger whih I hadnt chopped properly. Oops.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

True story.
    So did you actually cook sausage and mashed potato with gravy on the range or was it some sort or prepared thing that you warmed up like.

No offence intended.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I peeled the spuds, cut them, stuck them on the stove, fried the sausages, mashed the spuds, made the gravy and am in the midst of eating the fuck out of it all.

Pretty fucking win, if I do say myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast