Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straight A Student Gets Busted For Weed

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    This is a rather interesting story from the busted letters of hightimes.com

There I was at home, rolling up a joint while getting ready to go out with a few friends. My mother wasn’t home at the time, so I decided to roll my "j" in the living room. After I finished rolling it up, I just left it sitting there while I took a shower. When I finished, I went downstairs, in my towel, and found my mother sitting at the table with my masterpiece in her hand. Now, if this were any other day, she would have just ripped it up, thrown it into the trash and given me another lecture, but she didn't. She told me to get dressed. I said to myself "this is weird" so I did it anyway. When I came back downstairs, in my Bob Marley T-shirt and ripped jeans, I saw my neighbor, Officer Jones (not his real name) waiting for me with his dog. He led the dog to my room and found my entire stash.

Now, my mother could have said not to arrest me, but she didn't. It didn't make sense—a straight-A kid on the honor roll and band being arrested. I always thought jail was for the scum of the Earth. When I got to jail, I met some more kids that were like me—smart, nice, and stoners. I did my thirty days and my community service hours so I could get back to school, but it was too late. I was expelled from school because of the time I missed. That ruined my life. But I got my GED and am now currently attending classes at UM. I'm the youngest guy there! Anyway, I've since moved out of my mother’s house and am living with my girlfriend. Oh, I haven't forgiven my mother for calling the pigs on me. My life is better now, but I still wish I had stashed that joint when I had the chance.

The moral of the story: Roll it and smoke it. Or stash it. Just don't leave it lying around.

Eh that really sucks for him seeing as I don't think he deserved it. I don't see why they couldn't of just gave him a break I mean he is a f*ckin straight A student for crying out loud!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Victimless crime, except the person was a kid and kids shouldn't smoke anything.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Victimless crime, except the person was a kid and kids shouldn't smoke anything.
    Well, it didn't seem to be affecting him too badly. Why shouldn't "kids" smoke? Just because they're not 18?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    It's sooooo... easy to tell your sad story and shit on your mother when she has no opportunity to respond.

Not that this story is anything more than pro dope propaganda anyway.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    That is the stupidist story I've ever seen and it's typical that you would find it in hightimes. I've seen too many stupid mother f***ers piss their lives away and the majority of them started with non-habit forming marijuana. So by all means feel sorry for the guy. I say thank god the mother called the cops and I hope she keeps that stance until that supposedly straight A student uses his brains for something other than rolling techniques.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Aberrant

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I couldn&#39;t help but notice that balamm&#39;s head is on fire again.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@17 August 2003 - 00:25
    I couldn&#39;t help but notice that balamm&#39;s head is on fire again.
    Oooh.... thanks for that PW.... I wanted that image.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    imported_el-producto
    why would you have to drop out and get your ged? you dont do that shit just because you get expelled...wack

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by el-producto@17 August 2003 - 02:23
    wack
    Please don&#39;t broadcast your masturbation habits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast