Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Song Called "do You Call My Name"

has anyone heard of this song. I think it's been out for a while and i've been listening to it and it's pretty awesome. i kinda wish another band sang it because the lyrics and the person sings a little too high in this song that kinda ruins it, but the opening is the best i've ever heard. the rock and the beat in it is awesome. I've also never heard this band b4. post and tell me what you think abou this song and the band.

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Will give it a listen...

3. Music   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah me too

4. Music   -   #4
    what do you guys think. I think it has great sound, but i just don't like the singing and the chorus all that much.

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Used kazaa to download it...cept got a f*cked up version...downloading a proper version off soulseek now...will give it a listen straight away...

6. Music   -   #6
    Just had a listen then...sounds are awsome...sounds like excalabour *or how ever ya spell it* in the background...sounds really nice...vocals need a touch of improvement...other than that...they will have a great future...

7. Music   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah nice but vocals dissapointing

Used kazaa to download it...cept got a f*cked up version...downloading a proper version off soulseek now...will give it a listen straight away...
    Are you still a noob?

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Hogster@17 August 2003 - 17:34
    yeah nice but vocals dissapointing

Are you still a noob?
    *whacks over the head with empty jack daniels bottle*

dont back chat

9. Music   -   #9
    Yeah downloaded their album now...was alright...nothing making it stand out of the crowd...but still worth a listen...maybe a few...

10. Music   -   #10
    yeah i love the sound, just too many high notes for a rock song. doesn't work for them. how's the rest of their album. I haven't listened to any other of their songs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast