Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If anyone knows brokenstones staff

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Ah hell ya Brandon!
    Brokenstones is one of the most neccessary trackers i use being a Mac head for the last 10 years. If you can pull this off you are even more da man than you are now
    The best of luck
    cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    B comes to the rescue!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I agree that Brokenstones has history! I joined years ago and at first mainly used it to acquire mac programs for my friends until I picked up one of my own and then it was heaven!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by wankady View Post
    I agree that Brokenstones has history! I joined years ago and at first mainly used it to acquire mac programs for my friends until I picked up one of my own and then it was heaven!
    Agreed, that it does. I hope something can be worked out.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well the window of opportunity is closing, and I've heard nothing from anyone from BS.

Was worth a try. Guess I thought the BS staff would care a bit more than this :-/
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Well the window of opportunity is closing, and I've heard nothing from anyone from BS.

Was worth a try. Guess I thought the BS staff would care a bit more than this :-/
    Cmon BS staff, the man is trying to help which in turn will help the rest of us who enjoyed your site.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I don't think it is a matter of "not caring", they did say, and make it known, there would never, ever be any reincarnation of BS in any form whatsoever and what was has gone forever.

Now you being who you are I might have thought there might have been some bending of that, obviously not - sadly.

Don't take it personally, just take it as them sticking to their word.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

I don't think it is a matter of "not caring", they did say, and make it known, there would never, ever be any reincarnation of BS in any form whatsoever and what was has gone forever.

Now you being who you are I might have thought there might have been some bending of that, obviously not - sadly.

Don't take it personally, just take it as them sticking to their word.
    Well that's too bad. Remind me not to pull personal favors for other sites in the future. Hope you guys all used proxies, they turn the servers over to the legal dept. this week I believe. Gotta love the US putting pressure on poor countries :/

Anyways, lock this I suppose.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Come on, I find all of this hard to beleive...
    It isn't remotedly hard to find them, irc.vortexnetwork.org #vortexnetwork...

Anybody really wanting to contact the staff could do so almost instantly.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraUser View Post
    Come on, I find all of this hard to beleive...
    It isn't remotedly hard to find them, irc.vortexnetwork.org #vortexnetwork...

Anybody really wanting to contact the staff could do so almost instantly.
    As I said before. I don't know anything about vortextracker. I'll have an invite soon thanks to polarbear. As I also said, I cannot join that irc as it's run on a network that is owned by someone who has personal issues with me. I will get banned from the irc before I can even say a word to anyone. It's not worth it.

If you truly don't think i'm being serious, how do you think I got ftn's DB?
    It was an attempt to save a site that I used more than any other and cared a lot about due to it's unique nature. I was only trying to help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast