Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Forum Lags Way To Much!

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    This forum lags way to much. When I click on a topic it's freakin slow as hell and won't even go sometimes it's really annoying. You guys need a new server or something, but I also understand that some ass clown is trying to crash the forum for reasons unknown.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Originally posted by Inevitable@16 August 2003 - 21:43
    I also understand that some ass clown is trying to crash the forum for reasons unknown.
    it's so easy when people answer their own question, you know

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    I didn&#39;t answer my own question moron. The forum lags sometimes and I don&#39;t think it&#39;s the server attacks because I&#39;m pretty sure an ass clown has other things to do than hack servers all day...but than again I could be wrong......

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    My computer lags.. but you don&#39;t see my complaining&#33;

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Originally posted by Inevitable@16 August 2003 - 22:06
    I didn&#39;t answer my own question moron. The forum lags sometimes and I don&#39;t think it&#39;s the server attacks because I&#39;m pretty sure an ass clown has other things to do than hack servers all day...but than again I could be wrong......
    it&#39;s been a while since i was called a moron

thanks mate

p.s. look at the number of members and the number of posts (total and per day) and you&#39;ll see that the forum is extremely good with respect to these figures

p.p.s. learn to spell too, moron

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+16 August 2003 - 22:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 16 August 2003 - 22:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inevitable@16 August 2003 - 22:06
    it&#39;s been a while since i was called a moron

thanks mate

p.s. look at the number of members and the number of posts (total and per day) and you&#39;ll see that the forum is extremely good with respect to these figures

p.p.s. learn to spell too, moron [/b][/quote]
    how the hell did you get over 800 posts and only been registered for over a month? and I&#39;ve been registered for about 8 and barely have 100 posts....

seems like someone dedicates 3/4 of there life to this forum.....

and where do you see any spelling mistakes??

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man, quit complaining and by u posting this u would just be making it lag more but it doesn&#39;t lag for everyone maybe it&#39;s your comp. Also, do u think u could make it better u probably wouldn&#39;t know what to do first. So just shut up and use the forum or u can solve all your probs by leaving.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    someones having there period...lol

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by Gre1@16 August 2003 - 22:39
    Man, quit complaining and by u posting this u would just be making it lag more but it doesn&#39;t lag for everyone maybe it&#39;s your comp. Also, do u think u could make it better u probably wouldn&#39;t know what to do first. So just shut up and use the forum or u can solve all your probs by leaving.
    I&#39;m not complaining and don&#39;t get so hostile over me posting something that&#39;s harmless like a rubber ducky which means it&#39;s not that serious. B)

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Originally posted by Inevitable@16 August 2003 - 22:36
    how the hell did you get over 800 posts and only been registered for over a month? and I&#39;ve been registered for about 8 and barely have 100 posts....

seems like someone dedicates 3/4 of there life to this forum.....

and where do you see any spelling mistakes??
    i&#39;ve only been registered on this account for a month, but i&#39;ve been on the board much longer

this means i get away with more spam, no-one pays attention

also, the major spelling mistake is in the topic title. "this forum lags way to much" should be "this forum lags way too much"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast