Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: request bitmetv

SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i am not on sct at all, check it all you want. Pls check it. I previously said i wont join and i didnt... so get proof before you claim smt. He already said that he is gonna post on fsc community didnt he? i guess outsiders cannot post on fsc right?
    i didn't mean my superior post exactly, but i meant why you are on a site while you are already on another one.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    You already said that you are looking for iplay too, why now? were ya joking? then why did you emphasize that you are looking for? didnt seem like a joke to me. Anyway dont actually care whether you are collector or not, also i luv collectors i hope you collect rare stuff like an old clock or smt

edit: i am not on fsc, that might be why? dont get me wrong, i have no intention of joining but if he has a tracker which is labeled as level 9 or 10 i guess, why bother getting iplay? all i have blackcats, scc, tl, revtt,waffles, tr, iplay (which i gave away recently) and a few more at most. But as you see they are not labeled as the best by some people. However, i am happy with what i have and i use each one of them except iplay which was why i gave my invites and deleted my acccount. This is why, i dont get get why he wants iplay which is a level 4. What does he find special there? i didnt find anything special honestly, scc or tl is way better than iplay

edit 2: Also as you see, the ones i have are most likely specialized at what they do like blackcats, waffles, tr...not a general tracker like iplay or fsc. Yeah i admit i have a few general tracker which i use completely, if you need proof just tell me. I was just curious what kinda greed to wish for more since there are people who are looking for iplay and so forth. He wants it over fsc... seems like a joke.Let others have a little
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-12-2008 at 04:06 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You already said that you are looking for iplay too, why now? were ya joking? then why did you emphasize that you are looking for? didnt seem like a joke to me. Anyway dont actually care whether you are collector or not, also i luv collectors i hope you collect rare stuff like an old clock or smt
    I am happy with what I have. Just check my posts in bittorrent invite sexon where i requested for Iplay mate. the reason I made post in this thread is that he said a word called Selfish for which I wanted to give him back in his own way. I strongly believe in FST esp. staffs and reputed and trusted members not at all selfish they are generous more than anyone think. I am here over more than 2 years kid. I know more than you about FST members.

but serious guys like you doesn't understand it. instead create different hype for it Spamming is different than posting with meaning. BTW u don't know how i got high lvl trackers. I owe FST and few of my friends more than anything. If my few FST friend want all my account /invite then I wil give all without thinking.
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 07-12-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Last part was a joke for you to digest it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Last part was a joke for you to digest it
    who said its joke. that person has to digest it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    dont you think u should talk in PM's and leave this thread?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    I strongly believe in FST esp. staffs and reputed and trusted members not at all selfish they are generous more than anyone think. I am here over more than 2 years kid. I know more than you about FST members.
    There's a lot he doesn't know, or understand, about here & torrents, it may come with time & experience, and learning to keep quiet and out of threads that have nothing to do with him would be a good start.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    @SgtMajor
    Sir, I maverick_andy will salute you

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    i was talking about the clock part collecting rare clocks antiques and so forth. If it is a joke ok, but after the first one, you said i am seriously looking for iplay so it is not spam... This is why i thought you were seriously looking for iplay and it seems definitely inconvenient to wish for iplay while you have fsc(dunno much about it so basing my argument on the levels it has) It doesnt make much sense to wish for a general tracker which is in terms of lever higher than iplay. This is why, i thought you were being greedy and wishing for more. Let me tell you something, iplay definitely doesnt deserve being level 4. So i thought you were a collector. Also i wish mods to help others since i will get what i needed from my friends. Moreover, being here more than anyone doesnt have much to do with how to behave now does it?

For SGT, anyway i thought you put me on ignore so we wouldnt see each other again. Anyway, You think you are all wise, but rather than lecturing others why dont you try to think the possibility that you might be wrong once? I always admit when i am wrong, it is not a big deal really

For John, you guyz were the first one to spam his thread so dont patronize pls

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    kamuran's Avatar grim fandango BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaokuangyin View Post
    i need it.i dont want to say anything.just need it

i know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish
    I really need iPLAY invite. Can you help me and I know u have it
    I know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish. but only U can help me out.
    i need fsc can you help me i really need fsc invite and i know u have it

nontrader only

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast