Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway : scc + TL + TTi

splash's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hi all,

Giving away the following...

scc invite - 3x

TL invite - 1x

TTi invite - 2x

GIVEAWAY RULES:

To receive an invite:
    1) You must vow that you never have had an account with either tracker to receive an invite.
    2) You must vow to never cheat, hit and run, or disobey any other tracker rules to receive an invite.
    3) Please tell me why you would like the invite. This is important.

YOU MUST POST your request. PM may be used to submit proofs/speedtest if you do not want to post them.
    Posting ratio proofs and/or speedtest for either is optional!

If you do not follow the rules you will not receive anything.

I will PM winners as I decide and update this post accordingly. This giveaway will not last more than 36 hours.

splash.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great giveaway bro.!! I agree to all of you rules: I've never ever cheated,I've never had an account with the trackers you are giving away, adn I would like TL because everyone is talking about it here and around other forums how great the pre-times are,download speeds are very good,great staff...forums are solid. sounds like a very nice place to join. I will seed to the max!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    1) I've never had a TL account....
    2) I'll respect all the tracker rules.... No Hit&Runs, always maintain a good ratio, etc.
    3) I've heard good things about TL, their insane amount of content, good speeds, etc. and been wanting an account for a while. I heard that they made invites VIP-only or Power-User-only or something, which makes TL even harder to get into. I'd also like to compare it to some of the other high-level trackers like ScT.

ScT ratio:

PAT and Traders Den Ratios:

Speed:

Thanks!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    plz I need SCC, I know that SCC from best trackers for pretimes.
    I've never had an account on SCC
    I heat cheaters, so I've nerver cheated.

Last edited by DrAgOn; 07-12-2008 at 07:01 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I've never had an account on SCC before, heard great things about it but its hard to get an invite it seems, would love to get 1.
    Ill never hit n run or cheat

http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08286/sctproofjnk960.jpg
    http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08286/tbproofjnk123.jpg
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/294960653.png
    Last edited by Jnk1986; 07-12-2008 at 07:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hallo, I am looking for scc invite...

1) I have never had a scc account
    2) I never lost any account for cheating or another bad behaviour, never cheat or hit and run
    3) I want scc invite because I heard there are many interesting packs, many users and good pretime

I sent speedtest and ratio proof screens via PM...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1. I vow I've never had an invite/account on TL
    2. I vow to never cheat, hit and run, or disobey any other tracker rules to receive an invite. (I try to make at least a 1:1 ratio on every single torrent I download nomatter the tracker)
    3. I would like the invite because I've heard that there are over 100.000 users and there are seeders even on older torrents so if you want to download a movie for example that was released 6 months ago you have a good chance to download it at a good speed.

http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed3/Sho...?ID=65,233,091

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by thearrow View Post
    1) I've never had a TL account....
    2) I'll respect all the tracker rules.... No Hit&Runs, always maintain a good ratio, etc.
    3) I've heard good things about TL, their insane amount of content, good speeds, etc. and been wanting an account for a while. I heard that they made invites VIP-only or Power-User-only or something, which makes TL even harder to get into. I'd also like to compare it to some of the other high-level trackers like ScT.

ScT ratio:

PAT and Traders Den Ratios:

Speed:

Thanks!

you have SCT omg what do you need TL for

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bassam319's Avatar Madonna Fan BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Im so interesting in movies packs and i heard that tti have a lot of it.. so im req tti invite...... If u need proofs im here ^_^

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    you have SCT omg what do you need TL for
    Indeed... ScT is good for new releases and speed, but I hear TL has more rare content and older torrents that are still seeded properly...

It's not simply an "I've got to collect every torrent tracker there is," it's more of "TL would fill in the holes nicely of what I already have."
    Last edited by thearrow; 07-12-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast