Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big request (ftn)

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I would've traded with you for a bitsoup account, but since you are strongly against trading, I guess I will need to find someone else.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    @SgtMajor
    I understand when someone asc for tracker like TL or ScT,or specifik tracker like what or waffles,but request like his or your humble requests that you make few month for high level is only becouse they are rare and there is no other reason.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    leave the guy alone if you are not helping him..Maybe you can say that because you already a member of some High level tracker or maybe not. there is nothing wrong with requesting FTN invite.

Well i dont know he is a good member or not. but if he is, then he deserves it.
    if not then go and ask your mom some candy instead of invite
    BTW, the last time I check, FST, is a forum.It is inevitable, that some kind of "Democratic" exchange of opinions & ideas occur. So, It is "Fair Game", if OP, wants to post, something here, I am "entitle" to respond, in a manner I choose to.
    So, Please, don't tell others "How to respond", that is beside the fact, whether I am a member of F*N or not, but I am merely pointing out, the "lame" excuses why someone wants F*N, that is why I said, "Many Trackers can fulfill that requirements, that he wanted".
    Furthermore, it is Not like that kind of lame respond like > " Good luck"...."U deserve it"... .type of respond.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Then tell us your reasons to have fsc? why did you want to get into fsc? really wondering, lets decide whether they are lame or not, it will be our right to say such things right?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Then tell us your reasons to have fsc?
    Maybe he/she was invited by friend,like you can be invited on any other tracker.I dont understand why this stupid atac.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I heard enough
    thnx guys for disappointed me
    but i will wait until i find the chance to join that great site
    so i hope you get some fun for reply in that thread
    i will close this thread cuz i dont want to see any more shit
    by the way thnx all ppl who supporting me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123