Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zola Vs Bergkamp

zola would be better freekick wise, dennis the more agile wise. But both are in the shadow of the great Zee Zee (zinedine Zidane). What class all round, forget beckham, zeezee is the man of madrid

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Isn't Beckham just good at placing a ball, I mean passing or in free kicks? He's bloody good at it, maybe the best on the planet, but Zola can do a lot more with the ball, he has more imagination, he tries to beat players, he entertains - he gets my vote anyway.

Oops!

Oh, Bergkamp!

That's a bit tougher. They both have VISION.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED
    Beckham has had a great start for Madrid cos they let him play where he wants to be. When you play on the wing you're somewhat restricted. He plays better for England than he did for Man U.

As for the original question, Bergkamp gets my vote, just, he must be one of the best all rounders the game has seen. Pity he plays for that bunch of pansies tho!!

B)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@5 September 2003 - 08:15
    When you play on the wing you're somewhat restricted. He plays better for England than he did for Man U
    When ever i watch Beckham play he never seems to stay on the wing - i notice him drifting towards the centre, sometimes he ends up on the left - something to watch out for tomorrow
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12