Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Mirc Experience

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Cool

What are the best torrent sites in which you had good moments in their in their irc or forums?

For me, it is the tl mirc, since most of the stuff are active in both help and general irc channel. Most users seems to be active. Issues may vary from ...... to serious recent events. There is such a good friendly environment in which you get some awesome friends. Then later on, they kinda pay you back with their own way. For me, it was a friend called Ahmet who told me about the recent pack that got into scc. Also the way tl stuff works is really quite astonishing, i havent seen anyone got banned or kicked without a warning for requesting an invite to tl. This approach also is one of the reasons that makes me comfortable on tl mirc.

This was my experience, so lets hear yours.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-13-2008 at 04:57 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    PtN and FSC IRC are always a fun place to hang out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    But damn, on ptn, it is unfortunate that it is not like tl, on tl when you are logged in, you just type your name, and you are in to irc, but i guess it isnt the case on ptn, but i will give it a try thanks for the suggestion

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    What are the best torrent sites in which you had good moments in their in their mirc or forums?

Issues may vary from rape to serious recent events.
    That's the second time you have condescendingly and disparagingly mentioned rape as a topic and it being an acceptable form of "having a good time in irc or forum"

I think that just about sums you up perfectly, intellectually bright but mentally deranged.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Kamon dude, dont spoil the moment here, and what is wrong with that issue anyway? I was just referring to the fact that anything can be talked on tl which is very nice. No censorship...This was all i tried to say, but if it bothers you ok will edit that part

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Best Mirc Experience
    irc is the protocol.
    mirc is a windows program used to chat on irc.

at least get it right.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I was gonna say irc, then changed my mind but thanks for the correction

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    irc is the best way to meet so many new friends, plus that is the gate way to your trackers hint hnit!!!
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I like ScL IRC; it's always pretty active.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    This thread is really great thanks to you guyz, i am getting lots of hints here gonna try scl and ptn and see what they are talking about right now

edit: i guess i have to learn how to use irc itself, i was using the easy method on tl to get in, type your nick and you are there, but gotta change my way of doing things i guess.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast