Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Mirc Experience

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I'm usually in 4, Rev's,Bmtv,S*t and iPodTVNova's.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Also from now on, if you guyz tell us why you are there, it would be appreciated names are cool, but what i am looking for the experiences

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    This thread is really great thanks to you guyz, i am getting lots of hints here gonna try scl and ptn and see what they are talking about right now

edit: i guess i have to learn how to use irc itself, i was using the easy method on tl to get in, type your nick and you are there, but gotta change my way of doing things i guess.
    It's not hard at all to use a mIRC client or the IRC itself. Plenty of tutorials out there, hell most sites have them in their forum sections.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    This thread is really great thanks to you guyz, i am getting lots of hints here gonna try scl and ptn and see what they are talking about right now

edit: i guess i have to learn how to use irc itself, i was using the easy method on tl to get in, type your nick and you are there, but gotta change my way of doing things i guess.
    It shouldn't be too hard to learn; I'm sure most, if not all, of your trackers have some sort of guide that will tell you how to use an IRC client, such as mIRC.

EDIT: Pretty much what deadalive said.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

It's not hard at all to use a mIRC client or the IRC itself. Plenty of tutorials out there, hell most sites have them in their forum sections.
    I dont generally go to forums since there is nothing much going on, but recently hanging out on ptn, and some cool things there but will give it a shot, i actually use the mirc itself when i am disabled or banned. Other than that i use the easy way to get in to irc on tl, and it is pretty cool, this is why i spend my time there too, easy to use

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    ^^

LOL, you make it sound like getting disabled and banned is a regular occurence for you. And I encourage participating in IRC and forums; you get to know the other members better, and you make friends.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Well actually i am, the first time i got into torrents, i didnt know much about it, well thanks to sgt, i got a couple of hints. Also 3 accounts of mine were given to me by my friend. So they are pruned, but for some, i am accused of having double accounts which i havent, i got banned for trying to help someone on what. I just went irc to ask them about my friends account since for some reason he couldnt, i guess he is not into irc that much 2. Anway mostly false accusation, but there are some i deserved and i dont deny it, not the first tracker but iptorrents was the one i cheated on. Well i am glad my inviter didnt get banned but he was the one offered me ratio cheating. I didnt know seedbox 2 of course. Well you get to know torrents better when you spend much time on it. I was a rapid user, now cannot quit torrent and turn into rapid for some reason :S Anyway this is pretty much my torrent life

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Well , at least you accepted responsibility for your actions and didn't try to deny it, that goes a long way for some people.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    not the first tracker but iptorrents was the one i cheated on. Well i am glad my inviter didnt get banned but he was the one offered me ratio cheating.

And he still doesn't get it does he??

/amazed (not that I should be)
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just wondering how old you guys all are?
    Because as much as I enjoy forums I never got to like irc.
    Maybe it's a generational thing like texting.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast