Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Games That Just Give You The Sh**s

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by __eric__@20 August 2003 - 04:16
    Playing the Alex the Kid games while stoned made me see digital clouds, it was allot of fun B)
    Thats almost tempted me to find my master system...nah i will play max payne drunk or stoned and get tripped out on those prolouges *or however ya spell them*

i got shitty with outrun europea on master system...there was one level that i threw the controller at the TV...and well all the sports games on NES...there was tears some days

2. Games   -   #32
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Playing Max Payne drunk? That can't end well

The old Mastersystem games like Alex the Kid and Wonder Boy were the best to play while high, everything was happy and smiley

3. Games   -   #33
    Celerystalksme i will back u up about Champman, there's nuthing worse when u r on a losing streak...

u play your next macth u go 2-0 up and guess wot u end up losing 5-2, really Boils my Pisser...

4. Games   -   #34
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Black&white. The controls (especially the so called revolutionary mouse control) in this game is just incredible frustrating.

5. Games   -   #35
    wait u guys know the chameleon kid? for sega i swear thats the longest game i KNOW&#33; i have never beat the game i swear that game is the longest game i know&#33; and its on like the oldest Console ever&#33;

6. Games   -   #36
    the most F***ing annoyin game is that one for the dreamcast i think its called "zombie revenge" or something, u get sooooooooooo fukin into it then more of it opens up and u die and u scream and end up shitting on the dreamcast

7. Games   -   #37
    I broke a controller from being so mad at the last level of sonic the pinball on genesis system game. i played it 4 frikkin times, and always lose. I was so pissed,
    play through entire game and cant win bah.... i just gave up and sold the game back to a lil game company. The game was still in good, so i think i got money or got store credit, been a while, so i dont really remember.

8. Games   -   #38
    super metroid for the snes was nearly impossible to beat.
    I hated kraid... hated him like a son...

9. Games   -   #39
    and ridley, he was a bastard

10. Games   -   #40
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    shameless first post bump.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast