Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Oink User Looking for What/Waffles

Hi all,

I came here a long time ago looking for a TL invite, back when Oink was still good to me. I proved a decent oink ratio here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-fre...21/postcount14

The Christmas bonus thing Oink had going on made that ratio much better, and I can prove a great current ratio at TL.

I've gotten to a point where I can't stand the total **** on the radio and it's impossible to even buy half of the indie stuff I discover on CSI episodes or musical interludes on NPR. Can't even get decent music on the newsbin "scene"

If anyone has a waffles/what invite I'd be forever grateful. I have a star and everything.

(EDIT)Freaking back button got me doubleposting. Sorry.
    Last edited by JackArbiter; 07-14-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    if you had participated more in this community considering that you are a member for year and a half here maybe you would now stand a much better chance of somebody inviting you...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont understand why people come in here and say things that will hurt a good users chances. If you dont have anything positive to say or have real proof he does not deserve it then GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hmm nice name and NPR FTW, so pm me an email and I'll hook you up when I can.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I'm not taking it personally, what he says is fact (and obvious enough not to need mentioning).

I know how to beef up a post count without making it look like I'm doing it solely for the count... and I flat-out refuse to do it. I'm forced to communicate with hundreds of people a day due to my job and various other hobbies and an extra forum to keep up with right now... ugh.

However, I do wish I'd come back to cry at the demise of Oink a bit sooner. I could have also offered my own invites to the community in return for the one I got, but ever since TL started laying low I've been forced to be a bit stingy with them.

All of that said, now that I've shared an insane amount of programs/entertainment/etc. I do have a larger capacity to give back (socially) to a community like this than I did when I knew next to nothing about torrents, and though I doubt I'll ever break the 1000 post mark here I am certain that I'll be around here for more than personal gain.

(EDIT) Thanks dunson!
    Last edited by JackArbiter; 07-14-2008 at 05:26 PM. Reason: domo arigato

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by JackArbiter View Post
    I'm not taking it personally, what he says is fact (and obvious enough not to need mentioning).

I know how to beef up a post count without making it look like I'm doing it solely for the count... and I flat-out refuse to do it. I'm forced to communicate with hundreds of people a day due to my job and various other hobbies and an extra forum to keep up with right now... ugh.

However, I do wish I'd come back to cry at the demise of Oink a bit sooner. I could have also offered my own invites to the community in return for the one I got, but ever since TL started laying low I've been forced to be a bit stingy with them.

All of that said, now that I've shared an insane amount of programs/entertainment/etc. I do have a larger capacity to give back (socially) to a community like this than I did when I knew next to nothing about torrents, and though I doubt I'll ever break the 1000 post mark here I am certain that I'll be around here for more than personal gain.

(EDIT) Thanks dunson!
    I felt it and know very well personally, what you said above. Apart from those music trackers if u need anything lemme know.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    GXice's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I like this user, he sounds awesome. Give him an invite if you have one ^_^

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by GXice View Post
    I like this user, he sounds awesome. Give him an invite if you have one ^_^
    I could have given but i don't have any music trackers becoz i hate musics except oink tracker. Hope u wil get what u want mate. gud luck

BTW close that second CLONE thread and ask MOD to delete it.
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 07-14-2008 at 05:45 PM.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Thanks gxice,

And yeah i closed it and asked for delete... I'll send a message about it as well.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Number of posts or time of permanence donŽt make an user better or worse. Just let to others to figure out how good or bad torrenter you are.... and I know for personal experiences that at the end of the day, even looking like a superb candidate not necessarily guarantees anything.
    Unfortunately I have not invites to those sites at the moment, if IŽd had IŽd PM you to submit you my personal application exam. At least youŽve passed my "hunch" test.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 07-14-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast