Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to buy seed box

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hallo all

i want to buy seedbox

can i know whats the best seedbox i can buy

i will buy it by visa card

i want the company links to

help me for get it................
    Last edited by MR.FOX; 07-23-2008 at 03:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    How much do you think you spend?

Do you pay by paypal or credit card or both or none? (ie only western union or moneybookers etc)

Do you want to seed only, do you want to upload, can you manage with a small hard disk or do you need a large hard disk?

Can you do linux or must it be windows only?

For beginners, I would look at a small OVH kimi server if you can get one,

ovh.com or ovh.co.uk and see if you can get one from your country, if not, then come back and answer some questions from above.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    small disk small bandwith - escapehosting (~$3 month)
    medium disk medium bandwith seedlayer (~$10-20 month)
    high disk high bandwith- ovh\ hosting-ie (~$30-40 month)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Well there are lots of companies out there that sell great seedboxes, in my lifetime, I used 2 seedboxes.

Br-hosting.com was the first one I used... i got speeds at around 2000-3000 kB/sec up; very helpful support. But the only bad thing was that is had very little active torrents and limited bandwidth.

seedlayer.net was the second one I used, I got speeds at ~ 7000-8000 kB/s/sec up; helpful support; replys to emails within an hour in most cases. I like this company and will stick with it because it has unmetered bandwidth and lots of active torrents

I hope you found my post useful.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i think u should go with seedlayer.net since its got some crazy fast speeds i even hit 11 MB/s on it once!
    i be lurking

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Oh kamon, ovh rocks, everyone knows that, i got 15 mb with it numerous times, at least getting 10 mb with a good torrent...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ovh does provide good service only to a select counteries ... so if u r not in one oof em n need a go through a reseller who asks u to pay a bomb then its not worth in imo(incase u need med disk space)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Is it normal that Hosting-Ie charges 19% of tax ?

I think its too much ... but i dont know what country they are based.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    ovh does provide good service only to a select counteries ... so if u r not in one oof em n need a go through a reseller who asks u to pay a bomb then its not worth in imo(incase u need med disk space)
    It is still worth it, rather than having a limited bandwitdh you get a damn awesome thing though you could get a pro server with that money. If you know someone on some of the countries for ovh, then get a pro server and see what it can do for you

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by riparide View Post
    Is it normal that Hosting-Ie charges 19% of tax ?

I think its too much ... but i dont know what country they are based.
    I'm pretty sure that VAT shouldn't be charged to non Euro citizens. I had another host take it off the bill when I reminded them. Hosting IE doesn't offer such hands on service, but you might be able to get it off if you email them or whatever first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast