Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ovh kimsufi xxl seedbox access

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Yeah i paid a little money for this one, but dont have much time to spend on it. So i am giving this away, i could have easily got tt or any other high levels if i was into it, but dont care anymore, you shall know what i hate here most, so prove yourself, it doesnt matter whether you show 10 tb ratio proofs and so forth, if you dont know me well enough, you dont need to get it. I will give it to the one depending on how good his post is

One more thing, Dont pm me
    Also I wont let you upload on certain sites(ptn bitme(may change) sct and fsc(probably)forgot to add scl(recently banned) )

Those who lost the deal
    Itachi pmed me, and lost the deal
    Adrian Alex pm again
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-14-2008 at 08:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    *Behind the scenes*
    You have an account on SCT and FSC?
    cool, here's the seedbox
    o hai

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Didnt get what you meant, but dont care about fsc or sct. For sct, i had my own experience, For fsc, i got our little pb. Also this is give away, not a trade.

Edit: if i dont deem anyone of you worthy, i will donate it to the trackers i luv.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-14-2008 at 08:16 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You give people a hard time on this forum and in response people give you a hard time. Its just a cycle that keeps spinning out of control. I havnt had a problem with you and hope I never do but the fact that you are sharing this seedbox is really generous. I dont see the point of posting ratios to sites because if I do recieve the access they will be buffered by the end of the time anyway. I'm not gonna be flashy and extravagant about my post but only thankful if I recieve access. Thanks for the great offer and opportunity.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Must admit this is prob the best offer/GA I seen
    Any one using ovh will know they are good seed box's
    Who ever manages to get this will be able to get them selves good buffers on sites that will stand them well for the future

I just hope it does not go to a trader
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Now you mention it, i shall think about traders. Maybe i will give it to trader anyway without expecting anything in return. But wouldnt wanna hurt some communities anyway will keep it out. Also Demonoid was my first luv, if anyone would buffer demonoid ,blackcats, tl and scc or tdc. i might be much more sympathetic to their cause.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-14-2008 at 08:25 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Hi ...
    May i have the Access ...
    I need to buildup ratio on few sites ...
    I'll use just one torrent at a time ...
    May be u could jus create one account ...or add one torrent for buffering ...

Thanks in advance ...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Also Mafia and lostdemon, dont even bother coming here since you guyz have no chance whatsoever

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    sup puppy boy

i would apply only to see what kind of reaction can i squeeze from your endless mouth/fingers ;D would buffer my arss of in zamunda ,TL and etc .

sweet pees

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    you have no chance whatsoeve, go talk to ben or pb, ask for a seedbox from them. You have wasted your time buddy, sorry,not in this life, not in after life.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast