Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Making movie packs

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I would like to make some movie packs for my beloved trackers, this is why, i am asking what mods or uploaders are using to upload or find those movies. Rapid, Giganews or from a friend of yours who runs the dvdshop... I have all choices, i can get them from my friend for free. So tell me a way to do this guyz

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Usually movie packs have scene releases so movies probably comes from other trackers or topsites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks m8, i wish i was in usa, i could get a grab of those things much more earlier since it is mostly released there first. But i will ask also a few friends of mine about the issue. Thanks appreciated.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Most packs going around sites for movies are usually from one o another of the larger top trackers.
    Some smaller ones also make there own from scene releases
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Oh it is unfortunate but i will still look around thanks for your responses guyz

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Just remember that packs don't have to have all the latest movies. People can get that stuff from any 0day trackers.
    Last edited by utear; 07-14-2008 at 09:42 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I honestly wasnt much into movies, thanks to ptn, i learnt a few stuff, i wonder, is it possible to get the dvd of the movies if there is only a cam version of the movie? For example, For the movie Get Smart, there seems to be only cam version(not looked much right now on w...b...b) is it possible to get the dvd of this from a friend or a familiar face at the same time? or shall i assume that if dvd of it isnt on the internet, there wouldnt be any on the real life or local stores too?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    If all there is is a cam version of a movie, then chances are there is no DVD to get your hands on yet. If there was, it would be released.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Thanks mates, will download a couple of movies and make a pack then ask to staff whether it is ok or not.

edit: before that i need to learn linux fast so that i can use linux much more effectively on my seedbox

but thanks appreciated!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Usely movie packs are made up with scene releases alough it does't matter there usely made up with movies that an actor is a main charator in for eg. Bruce Willis pack that would include the die hard movies but if theres a series of movies such a die hard you could make a pack with all the die hard movies and call it die hard pack hope this helps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast