Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving for good

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'll be leaving the site, the only way i think i can is somehow change my password save it somewhere and then delete, i love this place that much, i feel ive given to much of my life over much drama to much bullshit everywhere, has taken its toll, ive gotten banned from a tracker for giving away on here, got banned on a tracker for "recruiting the memberbase", and got banned from another for something that happened years ago
    only sites ill be retaining are

everything else is worthless and useless, its hilarious how things work on the internet, just a heads up i wont be on irc anymore, my dad died last month from cancer, i have school coming up, and im going broke, and im getting internet owned for stupid shit. Anything else? Also to all my friends thanks for being there, honorable mention

actually id appreciate if i was pruned here, i love this place and if i dont, get it ill just sucker myself on and on, there should be a FST awareness meetings for us torrent addicts

Anyway have fun with your life, and dont take torrents too seriously, you all know where to contact me

Keep this clean.

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. BitTorrent   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I love you more than you'll ever know Clover!.. and don't worry I'll hold down the fort.

but seriously you're a good dude and thanks for your contributions to the forum. I'll see you around cause I'm creepy like that.

Love : killercam101 xoxoxoxoxo

4. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    This was damn hilarious... i thought we started getting along well rumble rumble ball I still didnt get why i was repped by you, i need to learn the reason behind it before you leave us pls tell me

Edit: i am truly sorry for your father, i didnt believe it at first since markup has lost mother to cancer too. I am really truly sorry for this m8. I hope everything works out. Goodluck with your life m8. I will miss my rumble rumble ball
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-15-2008 at 03:18 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #4
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    World Wide Web
    I wish you luck with all your problems, and I'm sure you'll be very missed

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Good Luck with your life bro!

7. BitTorrent   -   #6
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Sunshine bad, torrent good!

Wait, no thats not it..

TORRRENT bad, SUNSHINE good...

peace man

8. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My sincerest condolences Clover on the sad loss of your father at such a young age, I'm sure you are doing him proud and will continue to do so.

Well I suppose at least I won't appear in your custom titles any more

Good luck, I'll fire you a PM at fun space and see if I can convince you to hang around elsewhere
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    My best wishes, hope you find the path soon.
    In my case itīs not a "good bye", itīs a "see you around" in those sites we both share.
    Thanks for your contribution to this site, without you it will be a little less good.
    A hug.

10. BitTorrent   -   #9
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Torrent Town
    i wish u good luck and i think the decision made by u is correct.
    get going GL.

11. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    omg dont leave me !!!!!

how can i contact you now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast