Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving for good

Poster BT Rep: +1
    bai clover see ya in fsc and ftn
    i be lurking

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Sorry for your loss Rumble and I'm also sorry to see you go. You will be missed. Take care and may you find prosperity in whatever you do.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I hardly knew ye, but I agree that sometimes it's best to cut yourself off from the internet addiction and get your life straight. Good luck man.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I guess sooner or later we all take our separate ways. Be good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    WTAW's Avatar WTAW Group BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    good luck mate

hope to see you back here in the future once you sort out your problems

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    dont worry, we can always travel in time to see him among us :>D

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    th0r is pretty cool to, not really

thanks for all the kind words guys, it really hit home

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    see ya man, and good luck with your life! sucks to hear about all the torrenting drama you've been through recently. I'll give ya a shout over at FtN if I see u, I use a different nick to avoid all those problems

hope to see back in the future once you get all your problems sorted out

best of luck,
    -TSOL

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    I'll be leaving the site, the only way i think i can is somehow change my password save it somewhere and then delete, i love this place that much, i feel ive given to much of my life over torrents.......to much drama to much bullshit everywhere, has taken its toll, ive gotten banned from a tracker for giving away on here, got banned on a tracker for "recruiting the memberbase", and got banned from another for something that happened years ago
    only sites ill be retaining are
    -FSC
    -PTN
    -TL
    -FTN

everything else is worthless and useless, its hilarious how things work on the internet, just a heads up i wont be on irc anymore, my dad died last month from cancer, i have school coming up, and im going broke, and im getting internet owned for stupid shit. Anything else? Also to all my friends thanks for being there, honorable mention
    -Sgtmajor
    -Fatcat
    -John
    -Shadow

actually id appreciate if i was pruned here, i love this place and if i dont, get it ill just sucker myself on and on, there should be a FST awareness meetings for us torrent addicts

Anyway have fun with your life, and dont take torrents too seriously, you all know where to contact me

Keep this clean.

-CLOVER
    sorry to hear. It happened with my life too But Hope to see you here again. I will be leaving this place too soon. ciao take care. Have a good life.

Quote Originally Posted by wevotedno View Post
    I guess sooner or later we all take our separate ways. Be good.
    Union and Separation is Life
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 07-15-2008 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Kamon dont tell me your dad died too, omg what is the possibility of finding three people whose dads or moms died of cancer in a forum? A lot! Anyway feel sorry for you too spam king candidate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast