Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If you're a member of X number of trackers you're definitely a collector...

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    because the more tracker you get into, the less other people have chance to get into them.
    At least let them join for a while,
    I love your posts, you just contradict yourself each & every time.

I'm sure you just post to wind people up
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Lol. atleast let them join for awhile. lol.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Well what i was trying to say is this, most people are trying to get into tracker because it is high level or they think that there is smt special in them. Well i admit not everybody would love to turn the ftn offer down after they see what ftn or fsc is, but there are people i am sure who wouldnt join to ftn if they have already good sites like tl. This was my point. At least let them be there on 30 minutes, or pick someone from here, a newbie or anyone you want, then let him tell what he found there special there... Is it the torrents? is it tracker and its relationship with others? Most people dont know why ftn or fsc or its is level 5, for me neither scl nor iplay deserves their level. I decided about this by being there for a while honestly, for iplay not much files going around, for scl speeds are too low. This is decided by being there for a while, if i was to be on ftn for a while or anyother site, i or anyoneelse can make their decisions about this trackers. If it is good, then you can still pursue it, if it doesnt fit your desires etc, then you quit chasing after it. This was my point, i hope it is clear now

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

So I suppose I have a better chance of driving the car than a position with you then!

Luv a duck
    We aint the forces m8 so no Sgt major required
    But I seen to many peeps get staff positions then they alter and think they are special even tho still (as the saying goes) green behind the ears.
    I have also seen some take to staffing like a duck to water
    Having said that different people think diff qualities make a good staff member that others will
    I make nice tea, does that help?

I know what you mean though, people like me on staff would reduce the tracker to just staff only as everyone else is just a c*nt, except me of course, and all the members would just get banned/disabled! There, job done

It also helps being good friends with whatever tracker staff it is you wish to join, so if I can help you in any way - just ask

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    At least let them join for a while,
    I love your posts, you just contradict yourself each & every time.

I'm sure you just post to wind people up
    Doesn't he though,
    I'm not even sure he realizes it.
    Some people speak to hear there own voices, even though what they say is redundantly inane and utterly useless.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you join trackers solely with the intention of "completing your level 9 basket", or some gobbledegook along those lines, then you can consider yourself to be a "collector", in the BT sense.

Otherwise, being a member in a number of communities doesn't make you a collector. We all know a site can have something another site doesn't, and vice versa. Thus having both sites means you can have both things.

Just my 2.c

-Sherman

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Well what i was trying to say is this, most people are trying to get into tracker because it is high level or they think that there is smt special in them. Well i admit not everybody would love to turn the ftn offer down after they see what ftn or fsc is, but there are people i am sure who wouldnt join to ftn if they have already good sites like tl. This was my point. At least let them be there on 30 minutes, or pick someone from here, a newbie or anyone you want, then let him tell what he found there special there... Is it the torrents? is it tracker and its relationship with others? Most people dont know why ftn or fsc or its is level 5, for me neither scl nor iplay deserves their level. I decided about this by being there for a while honestly, for iplay not much files going around, for scl speeds are too low. This is decided by being there for a while, if i was to be on ftn for a while or anyother site, i or anyoneelse can make their decisions about this trackers. If it is good, then you can still pursue it, if it doesnt fit your desires etc, then you quit chasing after it. This was my point, i hope it is clear now
    Most can't make their mind up after 30 days and not a chance in a million can you do it after 30 mins, it is only when you are comfortable with your tracker and their members and the staff and taking time to getting to know who fits where & why will anyone decide if that tracker is right for them.

There are many facets to trackers, some like the all round experience, some like the well seeded torrents, some like the rare torrents, some like the pre-times of torrents, some are good friends of staff or know the members very well but the torrents are not what they want.

Everybody is different, some are level chasers , some are hype chasers, some are just plain nosey and for everyone of them there is an equal opposite, so what, stop butting in on threads and leave to their own devices and let them find out for themselves, it has nothing to do with someone that gets banned as much as you do from trackers, others may have a totally different outlook and do very well thank you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

LOL. wheelmods,the rabbit,ftn,fsc,scc,sct,its,ptn are all general trackers with pretty much the same content.
    You can easily rubbish my claim by saying you're part of them coz of "community".
    I don't believe one needs to be a member of umpteen trackers to be involved with a community. That's pure baloni.

In conlusion and imho you're a collector!!
    Exactly agreed soulreaper, i really dont get it, if you are member of ftn, what is the point of getting into fsc its bla bla? It is greed nothing more. If it is community which is an excuse to get into trackers, then fst is damn awesome community

I take it you both missed the Intersite Relationships bit!

I can understand the newbs position as he hasn't been here long enough to figure out who belongs where, but I am surprised at soulreaper's response, I thought you would have known better seeing you have been here a while.
    Post edited,thanks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Post edited,thanks.
    I still think you missed the point that he actually staffs at one of those places

Intersite Relationships matter a lot when you staff, you need to have and to hold a certain presence and be able to talk to other staffers, obviously, just take a look at the VIPs lists of many trackers - most of them are staffers from other sites

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

You can make even 50 acc on sites and you aren't a collector
    HT

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast