Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: If you're a member of X number of trackers you're definitely a collector...

Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post

it's noobs like blkenter that deter me from posting on FST most of the time.
    Couldn't help pointing out, but you could always ignore the users that deter you.
    Oh no doubt mate. Sadly it's the "users that deter me" that represent the overwhelming majority of FST.

There are a few people and threads on this forum of value, but to me most of the talk here is tracker-bumming drivel.

Carry on

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

Couldn't help pointing out, but you could always ignore the users that deter you.
    Oh no doubt mate. Sadly it's the "users that deter me" that represent the overwhelming majority of FST.

There are a few people and threads on this forum of value, but to me most of the talk here is tracker-bumming drivel.

Carry on
    But some times the entertainment level is good for a break
    But a good point really
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah the ignore function is great. Just blocked him myself. I had no idea that it would take away the silly posts. I thought it was a pm ignore function.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    X = numbers of trackers you use + 3

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i think everybody has the right to join as many trackers, communities and download ressources as he wants to.

it happens so often that i can find a movie or a cd only on that tracker at all or in the desired quality. then i'm glad that i'm a member there. let it be only one movie per month for a certain tracker. who cares?

i rather have too much warez ressources to choose from than too little.

of course i deleted some accounts and lost some due to inactivity too. i refused invitations to at least 10 trackers over the past few month. some of them are sought-after by many.

i'm a member on the best sites and i'm very thankful for this.

today we have an oversupply of content and speed. especially when it comes to scene releases. leeching was never easier even with slow home connections. to choose where and when to download the latest movies in high quality is pure luxury. this luxury is based on the variety of trackers i have.

it really could be worse ....

as sgtmajor said, why is it of anyone's concern to how much internet sites somebody signs up?

the word "collector" brought in as an accusation is often used by those who assume the other has more than he needs or deserves. enviousness is one reason for this allegation.

one shouldn't tell people what and how many sites they need. it's their individual decision.

p.s.
    deadalive1 is looking forward to the day when bilkenter regrets his dark past and wants to join ftn or fsc.
    Absolutely agree with this. Excellent points made.

As far as the p.s goes,
    He tries to incite dismay on a daily basis. He is a plague on this community, a boil that needs to be lanced. The newer folks here who read his inane comments and posts get the wrong idea of what a quality user is and can be. He sets a poor example for those folks.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I am absolutely sure, with this statement, you can definitely join ftn and fsc, i have never thought it would be too easy to buy people... Such a shame, people cannot tolerate the difference of opinions. it is also called Filesharing...

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    different for every person.

i think over 30 is collecting for me

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I am absolutely sure, with this statement, you can definitely join ftn and fsc, i have never thought it would be too easy to buy people...
    Exactly proved my point about inciting, thank you. Do I want to belong to those , absolutely and when others feel I am deserving of it, I am sure I will be.
    You try and make everything about you, what you need to do is listen/read more and talk/type less.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I just go and disable DuDutchy from BCG jk.

as for other staffers on sites that are VIP, they are not on BCG.

reason is 2 fold, Only reason why they should be VIP is so they can view an invite forum (be a higher class then everyone apart from staff so they can keep an eye on it for their trackers), and as we have not got an invite forum anymore, because of complaints from staff on other trackers (which was fair enough, i never liked it anyway), then there is no reason for them to be VIP.

And VIP is a Very Important Person, and that to me says that they go above and beyond what they should be doing on the tracker in question.

not sign up, send a PM to a staff member, say im staff on XXX site, can i be VIP please because thats what we do on our tracker.

If they want to be VIP then there is nothing stopping them, but they have to show they are a good member of BCG and deserve it, but lets be honest, most staff are staff on other trackers (for some reason i cant understand, i have my hands full just with BCG) so they dont have time to be a good member of BCG, so we never notice them never mind promote them to VIP.
    some sites have "community VIP" class to avoid that. Anyone who is staff of an established tracker, gets that rank.

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    And VIP is a Very Important Person, and that to me says that they go above and beyond what they should be doing on the tracker in question.

not sign up, send a PM to a staff member, say im staff on XXX site, can i be VIP please because thats what we do on our tracker.
    I don't think a reasonable staff would give someone a VIP status JUST because s/he staffs at that particular tracker.

From my understanding, most VIP'ed staffer know staff from the tracker that they were VIP'ed at.

And some trackers like ScT have like 11 VIPs. I doubt those VIPs are staffers from other places lol

editz: i quoted more than what i said

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ok then tell us why you didnt make any statements including threats done by pb here...I am a virus harming everybody in everyway here. Why didnt you say anything regarding soulreaper? You are talking about people who disturbs others in any way... Didnt those threats disturb you in any way? or You are willing to overlook them ? Anyway i dont really see any need to argue with you. You hate me go report me, i am sure there are people who luvs me as well as who hates. It doesnt matter at all! not quantity but quality always. I am glad i dont have any friends who would use their connections to kick some people out though i have friends via whom i can get in anywhere i want. But i am happy with what i have

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast